Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BairdFS: "Peter has no idea what he's talking about"

then whining about talking about someone else's living who's already made $15 million in this job. Fuck you Dick!

Comments

• DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    Fuck Dick, It's been 15 years since you were let go. Get the fuck over it already.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Wow - Baird is riled up.
  • Dick is a fucking joke I fucking hate him! God he's a full blown alcoholic and acting like a god damn fool.

This isn't about one game and what is this fuck going to say when we are sitting at 6-5?!
  • Baird is a full blown retard. What gives fans the right to call for a coach to get fired? I don't know they just pay his salary.

Exactly! We pay his fucking salary and they are full of shit.

They support the coach because they want the access. You can tell Softy and Hugh are starting to lean towards us.

Baird can literally fucking die in a fire.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Baird is a full blown retard. What gives fans the right to call for a coach to get fired? I don't know they just pay his salary.

They support the coach because they want the access. You can tell Softy and Hugh are starting to lean towards us.

I honestly think Softy knows the score but doesn't want to piss anyone off and he's a doog at heart. But listening to him it sounds like this is his Ty Oregon game.

I don't have any clue what Millen is up to. He said a couple times that arrow is pointing up. 7-6 7-6 7-6 4-3. Lol.
  • Baird is a full blown retard. What gives fans the right to call for a coach to get fired? I don't know they just pay his salary.

I honestly think Softy knows the score but doesn't want to piss anyone off and he's a doog at heart. But listening to him it sounds like this is his Ty Oregon game.

I don't have any clue what Millen is up to. He said a couple times that arrow is pointing up. 7-6 7-6 7-6 4-3. Lol.
    You can tell Softy has seen enough of Sark but is toeing the KJR line that Chest called him out on.

I actually think Millen is dumb enough to believe Price is the problem and when Miles is here next year everything will be fixed.

Baird is a fucking moron. Enough said on that.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,663 Founders Club

Baird is a full blown retard. What gives fans the right to call for a coach to get fired? I don't know they just pay his salary.

si
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    I want baird to get drunk, soil himself, and walk out into traffic.
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    Passion said:

I want baird to get drunk, soil himself, and walk out into traffic, pour gasoline all over himself and light a match

Fixed that for you.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed regarding Softy's stance. He knows what the pulse is and he alludes to his opinion at times. He knows you don't need 5 years to win more than 8 games if you pick the right guy. Baird, however, is a foolish old man (side note, you can really make "foolish old man" sound like the worst insult if you say it right, really denigrates the guy and makes him sound senile). His temper tantrum made him sound unprofessional and infantile.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    People need to understand where they are getting info from - Baird is a FIRED Coach. That explains the complete meltdown. Nice guy in person over a beer, but that's about it. Detriment to the FUTURE of Husky Football.
  • People need to understand where they are getting info from - Baird is a FIRED Coach. That explains the complete meltdown. Nice guy in person over a beer, but that's about it. Detriment to the FUTURE of Husky Football.

Given his tantrum and how he's becoming a joke I wonder if they sack Baird? You can tell even Softy is getting annoyed with him.

Never a good idea to basically call out the fans when your whole goal is to gain viewership.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

People need to understand where they are getting info from - Baird is a FIRED Coach. That explains the complete meltdown. Nice guy in person over a beer, but that's about it. Detriment to the FUTURE of Husky Football.

Given his tantrum and how he's becoming a joke I wonder if they sack Baird? You can tell even Softy is getting annoyed with him.

Never a good idea to basically call out the fans when your whole goal is to gain viewership.
    u have to take the type of viewers into account. The majority of the KJR listeners liked Baird calling out that sark "hater"
  • dhdawg said:

u have to take the type of viewers into account. The majority of the KJR listeners liked Baird calling out that sark "hater"
    Disagree. I think the majority of fans have turned on Sark. Even the Doogs don't like Baird. Hard to respect him when he's WRONG on every single coach even when it's painfully obvious the coach sucks.

I mean he was defending keeping Holt after the Alamo Bowl.