Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nursing a Syndey Hangover....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
Sitting in my hotel room and a Pink Live in Melbourne show came on. I hate Pink. That said, I have determined after watching her dance around and shake her ass for 20 minutes I'd like to fuck her.

Look fuckheads, it was either Pink or some show on lemurs at the Sydney Zoo.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,640 Standard Supporter
    I don't know about Pink in Sydney - but I'm going through a lot of Vaseline because of that Aussie chick on the Trivago commercial.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    Can't stand her either. But she's doable. Not conventionally attractive. But still very doable.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Can't stand her either. But she's doable. Not conventionally attractive. But still very doable.

I never gave her much thoughts until I saw she had a killer flat stomach and a rock hard ass. Plus some tats. Yeah, I'd fuck her.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    The pig face is a bit rough.

This might be a holdover from my younger days when all my friends would see the girls I was with so hot face was of utmost importance.
    Now that no one but me ever sees them often I have decided that tight body is the number one thing.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    She was semi hot back during her very early days ('99, 2000). Credit the Hollywood make up artists. They can make even Ronda Roussey types almost look passable.