Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rush Limbaugh calls out Vice President Pence during radio interview

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited May 2017
    "So Obamacare gets funded. Sanctuary cities get funded. The EPA gets funded through September. Planned Parenthood gets funded. The wall does not. So if you're asking yourself, "Why am I voting Republican?" You have a good question. Why is anybody voting Republican, if this is what happens when we win?"

Basically the entire overview of the conversation. "It's hard" essentially.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited May 2017
    follow the bouncing ball!

and never forget, the jood's stick together
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Mosster47 said:

"So Obamacare gets funded. Sanctuary cities get funded. The EPA gets funded through September. Planned Parenthood gets funded. The wall does not. So if you're asking yourself, "Why am I voting Republican?" You have a good question. Why is anybody voting Republican, if this is what happens when we win?"

He did get $21 billion for WWIII preparations and a couple billion for border security.
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

He did get $21 billion for WWIII preparations and a couple billion for border security.
    Pennies. I do find it disgusting they were trying to take away meals on wheels. It was like a $2 million program.
    edited May 2017
    This Democrat dream budget passed on the same day it was disclosed Jared Trump and George Soros are billion-dollar business partners

100% total loss for candidate Trump's campaign rhetoric

About the only thing left to do now is to pass Trump's tax plan that eliminates state and local tax deductions for your federal return, build more free housing in downtown cities for new refugees and completely eliminate The Inheritance transfer taxes.

Still glad Hillary lost
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    doogie said:

This Democrat dream budget passed on the same day it was disclosed Jared Trump and George Soros are billion-dollar business partners

About the only thing left to do now is to pass Trump's tax plan that eliminates state and local tax deductions for your federal return, build more free housing in downtown cities for new refugees and completely eliminate The Inheritance transfer taxes.

Still glad Hillary lost

I'm not surprised you're surprised
    Where did I say I was surprised?
    doogie said:

Where did I say I was surprised?

It was implied.
    doogie said:

Still glad Hillary lost

I'm still waiting for Republicans to balance the budget. That's all I've heard the last 8 years.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    Our military needs to be rebuilt? The fuck?
    PurpleJ said:

The Army is fine, the Navy could use a few ships, but the Air Force really does need an overhaul.
    Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

The Army is fine, the Navy could use a few ships, but the Air Force really does need an overhaul.
    hahahahahahahaha right
    Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

The Army is fine, the Navy could use a few ships, but the Air Force really does need an overhaulto be abolished and rolled back into the Army.
    Not Zesty Citrus
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Maybe the Republicans are starting to get that they can't decimate the nih and remain in office long
    America's dirty little secret: there isn't very much federal spending that isn't either defense or entitlements.

This is why I always have a nice sensible chuckle whenever I read or hear about someone wanting to "balance the budget" (don't even get me started) by "cutting government waste"?

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    DDY was right -
    white people really do suck...

fuck them, fuck the mall and fuck Taylor Swift

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    AZDuck said:

America's dirty little secret: there isn't very much federal spending that isn't either defense or entitlements.

This is why I always have a nice sensible chuckle whenever I read or hear about someone wanting to "balance the budget" (don't even get me started) by "cutting government waste"?

rmao.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    WE love our free shit and don't like YOUR free shit.

WE love our free shit and don't like YOUR free shit.

Some of us hate ALL free shit AND excessive military spending.

Trump needs to get it together before I fuck Meliana while he watches.