Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Which recruit has the biggest dick this year? Any FOOT longers out there with an offer from our DAWGS?!?!!

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.

Are you mad because you haven't been offered yet?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Yet another hilariously and badly scripted false flag operation! Autumn says she is not sure how, but she was able to escape, however she remembers everything else, proving the girl is a Marxist operative playing her part in this little Marxist false flag drama.

This false flag operation, as with the myriad other recent spike of private aircraft false flag "accidents", is to be used as another pretext warranting the closing of air travel by private aircraft. Private aircraft can be modified for military purposes to strafe and bomb, and transport combatants, which would seriously impede an invasion of the United States by Chinese soldiers from Mexico, after the Marxist government in China fakes its collapse, subsequent to which Mexico will request of 'democratic' China soldiers to combat the then spreading manufactured "drug wars".

Not one political party in the West requested verification of the collapse of the USSR, and the media failed to alert your attention to this fact, including the "alternative" media. When determining whether the "former" USSR is complying with arms control treaties, what does the United States do to confirm compliance? Right, the United States sends into the "former" USSR investigative teams to VERIFY compliance, yet when it's the fate of the West that's at stake should the collapse of the USSR be a ruse, what does the United States do to confirm the collapse? Nothing!

The fraudulent "collapse" of the USSR (and East Bloc) couldn't have been pulled off until both political parties in the United States (and political parties elsewhere in the West) were co-opted by Marxists,* which explains why verification of the “collapse” was never undertaken by the West, such verification being (1) a natural administrative procedure (since the USSR wasn’t occupied by Western military forces); and (2) necessary for the survival of the West. Recall President Reagan's favorite phrase, "Trust, but verify".

It gets worse--the "freed" Soviets and West also never (1) de-Communized the Soviet Armed Forces of its Communist Party officer corps, which was 90% officered by Communist Party members; and (2) arrested/de-mobilized the 6-million vigilantes that assisted the Soviet Union's Ministry of the Interior and police control the populations of the larger cities during the period of "Perestroika" (1986-1991)!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mormons aren't killers.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    WTF is going on in this thread?