Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump on Constitution

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
What a cool day when the Constitution is an awful document.

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-slams-apos-archaic-173108185.html

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    He should push for repeal and replace.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    Well it's fucking yahoo. The failed mail client and favorite site of hondo. I knew this was #fakenews as soon as it was posted. Cucks gonna cuck.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited May 2017
    BearsWiin said:

CNN article says he laments Congressional rules and protocol as archaic, not checks and balances.

"It's just a very, very bureaucratic system. I think the rules in Congress and in particular the rules in the Senate are unbelievably archaic and slow moving. And in many cases, unfair. In many cases, you're forced to make deals that are not the deal you'd make. You'd make a much different kind of a deal. You're forced into situations that you hate to be forced into. I also learned, and this is very sad, because we have a country that we have to take care of."

Sloppy reporting by Yahoo, and sloppy passing on of that sloppy reporting.

You are no fun.....I was gonna wait a bit.... Let a troll troll....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-interview-full-transcript-face-the-nation/
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Welcome to the Government.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,211 Standard Supporter
    trumps right it's mostly all fake news. The Hondoites are so depressed and distraught they just make shit up.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Shit thread shit poster
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited May 2017

It's funny because the archaic Electoral College got him the job.

That's the joke isn't it?

T's and P's though and stay out of the street when your doing your May Day protest this year.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited May 2017
    BearsWiin said:

CNN article says he laments Congressional rules and protocol as archaic, not checks and balances.

"It's just a very, very bureaucratic system. I think the rules in Congress and in particular the rules in the Senate are unbelievably archaic and slow moving. And in many cases, unfair. In many cases, you're forced to make deals that are not the deal you'd make. You'd make a much different kind of a deal. You're forced into situations that you hate to be forced into. I also learned, and this is very sad, because we have a country that we have to take care of."

R u nu hear?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    It's hard. Especially between holes.

I mean who the fuck wants to be bothered with bullshit congress stuff when you are about to tee off on the back 9?

Fuck that shit.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

You are no fun.....I was gonna wait a bit.... Let a troll troll....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-interview-full-transcript-face-the-nation/
    If your* capable of better, do better. If you insist on rolling in the mud with the rest of the dreck, be prepared for even those who might argee with you to call you a swine.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    doogie said:

Liar

I'm impressed you finally figured this out about Trump.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

jecornel said:

It's hard. Especially between holes.

@GrundleStiltzkin true?

That's the best FREE PUB evah