Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OL Recruiting

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    So in light of the recent commits and rapes, I take it it's either Murray or Ale?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    Swaye said:

So in light of the recent commits and rapes, I take it it's either Murray or Ale?

And that white kid nobody likes, Ramos
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Don't have to be old to remember Kirton... Just have to have been a fan for more than the past year.

Did I hit a soft spot you bunch of old bastards. I've been a fan since Sark's first year when I was a teen boy myself. Don't know who the fuck Johnnie Kirton is or care enough to Google him. Fuck off.
    Greg Lewis and Corey Dillon call bullshit
    Prominent names that I've heard many times. Never heard of Kirton.
    You have not been paying attention!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Sark's first year?

Do you need a walker to get around?

Tracking your IP address in 4...3...2...1
    @NSA_Dawg needs to involved
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Don't have to be old to remember Kirton... Just have to have been a fan for more than the past year.

Did I hit a soft spot you bunch of old bastards. I've been a fan since Sark's first year when I was a teen boy myself. Don't know who the fuck Johnnie Kirton is or care enough to Google him. Fuck off.
    Have you heard of James Montgomery?
    No
    When the fuck did you start watching UW, last year? If BallzDeep didn't watch our shitty 1-12 and 0-12 teams then he can officially fuck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

No
    When the fuck did you start watching UW, last year? If BallzDeep didn't watch our shitty 1-12 and 0-12 teams then he can officially fuck off.
    I started watching in 2009. Had absolutely no idea UW went 0-12 the previous season. Genuinely thought Sark was awesome at the time and have been hooked ever since. My deepest condolences to those who witnessed the Willingham era.
    @BallzDeep is playing this bored like a fiddle. Well done.
    Harv is an all time great
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

If a guy isn't up to UW's standards they're not gonna take him. They still have a chance at Murray and can always find some hidden gem that is way more athletic than Jones. With Mele and Curne in the boat there's nothing to worry about.

UW wanted him and were still actively recruiting him up to now. He was one of the earliest OL offers.

He may be a fat fuck but we have this amazing thing called a Socha and also a high end football nutritionist who tailors meal plans for every player... whether they need to gain or lose weight.

MJ Ale is just as good, maybe better, but last time I checked he isn't committed yet. And Chris Murray is going to Stanford. The drop off in talent is big after that.

Jones to Oregon is nothing to be excited about.
    They offered him when he was a 310 lbs Sophomore and was lean and looked like he had potential. Then he exploded literally and now looks like shit. He had UW as his leader the whole way. They brought him up to the Dirt Dawgs camp, got a look at him live, and a week later he's a Duck. They cooled on him.

And yeah Socha is great but they also have this OKG thing in which they don't take Lineman who are too lazy and not passionate enough to keep their weight under control on their own.
    "He had UW as his leader the whole way" this is not true at all.
    Okay so they were his leader most of the way and then Oregon became his co-leader when they started showing him more love than UW towards the end. Semantics. Point is if UW really wanted him they could have easily gotten him.
    My God man. You are doogin HARD!
    They passed on Steven Jones, passed on Verone McKinley, if they hadn't taken Lowe and recruited Harrison as a WR he would be a Dawg right now, and last class Lenoir tried to commit early to UW and they told him no so he committed to Oregon. All true. Call me the King of Doogs if you disagree. I don't care.
    They passed on Army All-American; Lenoir?

Bullshit.

UW thought they pulled off something awesome getting Molden's kid, but Oregon signed three better corners.
    one better corner, the other two are ok.
    No. Graham is the best one of the three. They didn't even have him with the young guys the first two days. He was one of the starting CB's with the older guys from day one. Lenoir is better than Molden, no one will argue that.

Redd = Molden and neither would play next year over Bolden.

Long story short, Molden isn't his dad and he would be on the pine in Eugene for the long haul anyway. If his dad were someone else no one would care. Chad Cota's kid is the legacy I want on the team.
    Lol you're secondary is trash. No shit Graham is going to start right away. None of your corners are better than Molden. They obviously will get more early playing time than Molden but he's better than all of them. Lenoir sucks. He got exposed at the Army game because all he could do was hold guys. That's why they might
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

If a guy isn't up to UW's standards they're not gonna take him. They still have a chance at Murray and can always find some hidden gem that is way more athletic than Jones. With Mele and Curne in the boat there's nothing to worry about.

UW wanted him and were still actively recruiting him up to now. He was one of the earliest OL offers.

He may be a fat fuck but we have this amazing thing called a Socha and also a high end football nutritionist who tailors meal plans for every player... whether they need to gain or lose weight.

MJ Ale is just as good, maybe better, but last time I checked he isn't committed yet. And Chris Murray is going to Stanford. The drop off in talent is big after that.

They offered him when he was a 310 lbs Sophomore and was lean and looked like he had potential. Then he exploded literally and now looks like shit. He had UW as his leader the whole way. They brought him up to the Dirt Dawgs camp, got a look at him live, and a week later he's a Duck. They cooled on him.

And yeah Socha is great but they also have this OKG thing in which they don't take Lineman who are too lazy and not passionate enough to keep their weight under control on their own.
    Okay so they were his leader most of the way and then Oregon became his co-leader when they started showing him more love than UW towards the end. Semantics. Point is if UW really wanted him they could have easily gotten him.
    They passed on Steven Jones, passed on Verone McKinley, if they hadn't taken Lowe and recruited Harrison as a WR he would be a Dawg right now, and last class Lenoir tried to commit early to UW and they told him no so he committed to Oregon. All true. Call me the King of Doogs if you disagree. I don't care.
    We have no DB commits and we're passing on Verone McKinley?

Think before you poast.
    Yes they passed on a 5'10 160 lb primma donna who's not an OKG. They've passed on many 4 stars before. Stop looking at rankings. The coaches don't.
    I didn't say shit about rankings or stars.

You've outed yourself as a fucking Roof minion in this thread. No wonder you're a fucking doog.
    Lol everybody on this board gets info from Roof, Doogman, etc., including yourself; but when I do it I I'm a "Roof minion". Go fuck yourself you stupid hypocrite.
    I haven't gotten any information from Ruth since like 2002.

Getting information from the bankrupt one doesn't make you a doog. Believing what she says about a kid who didn't pick us absolutely makes you a doog.
    I saw the texts cunt. Straight from the source bitch. Whether it's Roof or Doogman, you're a slave to those covering UW football just like the rest of us hoe so get off your high horse. I am forced to visit Roof's board because it's free and I ain't paying any of them a dime.
    Pics or it's a fucking lie. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

This bored has its own TBS sources, also too the Twatter. For free.

You should really consider a bleach cocktail.
    I'm not searching her board for some shit she posted almost a year ago just to satisfy you bitch. I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. Go find out yourself if you care so much. Lenoir was UW's sloppy seconds.
    There are times I want to plow her and times I think she is just a gross ginger.

Sorry, this thread turned into meaningless nonsense so I thought I would add to it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

They passed on Army All-American; Lenoir?

Bullshit.

UW thought they pulled off something awesome getting Molden's kid, but Oregon signed three better corners.
    one better corner, the other two are ok.
    No. Graham is the best one of the three. They didn't even have him with the young guys the first two days. He was one of the starting CB's with the older guys from day one. Lenoir is better than Molden, no one will argue that.

Redd = Molden and neither would play next year over Bolden.

Long story short, Molden isn't his dad and he would be on the pine in Eugene for the long haul anyway. If his dad were someone else no one would care. Chad Cota's kid is the legacy I want on the team.
    Lol you're secondary is trash. No shit Graham is going to start right away. None of your corners are better than Molden. They obviously will get more early playing time than Molden but he's better than all of them. Lenoir sucks. He got exposed at the Army game because all he could do was hold guys. That's why they might
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

We have no DB commits and we're passing on Verone McKinley?

Think before you poast.
    Yes they passed on a 5'10 160 lb primma donna who's not an OKG. They've passed on many 4 stars before. Stop looking at rankings. The coaches don't.
    I didn't say shit about rankings or stars.

You've outed yourself as a fucking Roof minion in this thread. No wonder you're a fucking doog.
    Lol everybody on this board gets info from Roof, Doogman, etc., including yourself; but when I do it I I'm a "Roof minion". Go fuck yourself you stupid hypocrite.
    I haven't gotten any information from Ruth since like 2002.

Getting information from the bankrupt one doesn't make you a doog. Believing what she says about a kid who didn't pick us absolutely makes you a doog.
    I saw the texts cunt. Straight from the source bitch. Whether it's Roof or Doogman, you're a slave to those covering UW football just like the rest of us hoe so get off your high horse. I am forced to visit Roof's board because it's free and I ain't paying any of them a dime.
    Pics or it's a fucking lie. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

This bored has its own TBS sources, also too the Twatter. For free.

You should really consider a bleach cocktail.
    I'm not searching her board for some shit she posted almost a year ago just to satisfy you bitch. I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. Go find out yourself if you care so much. Lenoir was UW's sloppy seconds.
    There are times I want to plow her and times I think she is just a gross ginger.

Sorry, this thread turned into meaningless nonsense so I thought I would add to it.
    I just always want to plow her.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

No
    I started watching in 2009. Had absolutely no idea UW went 0-12 the previous season. Genuinely thought Sark was awesome at the time and have been hooked ever since. My deepest condolences to those who witnessed the Willingham era.