Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What other CFB teams, if any, do you pull for?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like: The Furd, Wiscy, Michigan St., Tennessee

I hate: whOregon ("lol"), Nueter Lame, Pedo State, Donkey State

If it wasn't for the fans, I'd like UW.

WDWFOGA
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

89ute said:

I kind of pull for you fuckers. You got me kicked off my scout site, got me to hate my QB, fellow Ute fans, my coach at times, my little stadium and lack of good beer. So fuck off.

Our programs are quite similar. I don't expect you to be privy to this because if you're comparing yourselves to Utah in any manor you're pretty much tucking your dick between your ass cheeks and gurgling USC cock while jerking off Oregon and Stanford.

We recruit the same kind of players. You call them OKGs (I think), something about our kind of guys? Coachable, hard working players in a clean program who stay away from trouble and actually EARN their sociology degree.

Your coach is transitioning from non-bcs/G5 to P5. Petermen tripped on his dick a few times, like Whitt still does unfortunately, but seems to have made the transition. I wan't to see our guy do the same.

Academis and research are important to both schools. Cold fusion anyone?

Geographic recruiting challenges, obviously more so for us.

Both schools are serious about building solid, winning programs.

This is by far the best Pac-12 bored and it's impossible to not have at least a passing interest in your program. In a bittersweet, envious way I enjoy your wins over my southern division foes and the rest of the fuckwads in the north.

Your stadium is one of the most beautiful, iconic facilities in the world. It's on my bucket list.

I've never had anything against Worshington, except your losses to BYU. I have to keep reminding myself I was born in Worshington because I don't have any kind of connection. Some fucking Indian word place I can't spell. Wenatchee? Maybe that's why I'm a Ute.

On a much smaller scale, I've been where you guys are now. A successful season behind you thinking you're going to pick up where you left off and take it a little further. I certainly don't wish you ill will. Every win for you is a win for me, except one.

Was it worth the 90 minutes it took to craft that post?
    How can you ask him that ?

It's hard to imagine a better usage of his time.

Life is fleeting and there are saints and martyrs to heal the sick and clothe the poor - but a carefully crafted poast like this is truly an accomplishment

Glory to AZDuck
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I'm a big fan of the South Dakota Jackrabbits.

That's South Dakota State, you poser.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Texas

Because I went there for graduate school. Been quite the roller-coaster, even as a casual fan. It's hard.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

I kind of pull for you fuckers. You got me kicked off my scout site, got me to hate my QB, fellow Ute fans, my coach at times, my little stadium and lack of good beer. So fuck off.

Our programs are quite similar. I don't expect you to be privy to this because if you're comparing yourselves to Utah in any manor you're pretty much tucking your dick between your ass cheeks and gurgling USC cock while jerking off Oregon and Stanford.

We recruit the same kind of players. You call them OKGs (I think), something about our kind of guys? Coachable, hard working players in a clean program who stay away from trouble and actually EARN their sociology degree.

Your coach is transitioning from non-bcs/G5 to P5. Petermen tripped on his dick a few times, like Whitt still does unfortunately, but seems to have made the transition. I wan't to see our guy do the same.

Academis and research are important to both schools. Cold fusion anyone?

Geographic recruiting challenges, obviously more so for us.

Both schools are serious about building solid, winning programs.

This is by far the best Pac-12 bored and it's impossible to not have at least a passing interest in your program. In a bittersweet, envious way I enjoy your wins over my southern division foes and the rest of the fuckwads in the north.

Your stadium is one of the most beautiful, iconic facilities in the world. It's on my bucket list.

I've never had anything against Worshington, except your losses to BYU. I have to keep reminding myself I was born in Worshington because I don't have any kind of connection. Some fucking Indian word place I can't spell. Wenatchee? Maybe that's why I'm a Ute.

On a much smaller scale, I've been where you guys are now. A successful season behind you thinking you're going to pick up where you left off and take it a little further. I certainly don't wish you ill will. Every win for you is a win for me, except one.

This guy is definitely someones alt handle
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    West Virgina
    Iowa
    TCU
    Can't stand anything from SEC well maybe Auburn
    ACC sucks
    thinking about it, almost all other teams suck. better response and easier naming teams we hate.
    Usually underdogs and defenses are good to cheer on...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I disagree with ute89 on everything except for the fact that I do want to go to a game in Seattle.

I already got my plane ticket for this years game. Super pumped!!!!!
  • Options

I disagree with ute89 on everything except for the fact that I do want to go to a game in Seattle.

I know your being sarcastic but the game is in Tucson this year.
    Never going back there again for a game if I'm with less than like 10 people. Worse than the autzen parking lot.

Those T locs are fucking gnarly.
  • Options
    89ute said:

I'm an ugly reminder to you that ASU is a WAC school.
    Whatever noob.
  • Options
    But honestly I've been switching where the game is at each year. You think at one point id get it right.