Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trumper the sicko

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Duterte, "good guy"

The guy is pure fuckin evil ans Trump entertains the parasite. The fucker should be on the travel ban.

This sick fucker is a souless lout of epic proportions.

Empty suit. Waiving around executive orders like he is the man and getting​ shit done.

29 executive orders later? Nothin

The deplorables....

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    Typical libcuck to hate diplomacy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Oh, oh! Sounds like "someone" had their Manilla meth lab raided.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Trump just needs more time to get his Axis of Evil in there
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    You mean like the giving one of them a Billion dollars game?
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    I was opposed to what Duterte was doing. But apparently from people I've talked to, the drug problem in the Philippines has gotten extremely ridiculous in the past 10 years - like a zombie infestation. Something extreme was needed. I think a better solution though would be for the government to find and put something into the drugs which makes people sick of it or not want to take it anymore, then release those drugs for cheap on the streets.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    priapism said:

I was opposed to what Duterte was doing. But apparently from people I've talked to, the drug problem in the Philippines has gotten extremely ridiculous in the past 10 years - like a zombie infestation. Something extreme was needed. I think a better solution though would be for the government to find and put something into the drugs which makes people sick of it or not want to take it anymore, then release those drugs for cheap on the streets.

It's not genocide if people kill themselves.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    PurpleJ said:

Typical libcuck to hate diplomacy.

Libs & righties have lost all common sense.

Piles of excrement only have gone tribal too absurd levels.

Oshithead managed to drop 26,000 bombs during his farewell tour.

Sicko's.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    Typical war mongering libcuck.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    jecornel said:

Duterte, "good guy"

The guy is pure fuckin evil ans Trump entertains the parasite. The fucker should be on the travel ban.

Empty suit. Waiving around executive orders like he is the man and getting​ shit done.

The deplorables....

I'm having a hard time understanding what any of this means. Why is politics so god damn mean all the time?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    priapism said:

Worked great in Colombia. Axe the "deep state." Or @AlexJones. @InfoWarsDawg, true??!?!!11
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    phineas said:

jecornel said:

Duterte, "good guy"

The deplorables....

I'm having a hard time understanding what any of this means. Why is politics so god damn mean all the time?
    Unreasonable taxes, constant bombing and lobbyists will sour the most optimistic.

Some piss ant cuntry has trumpy's panties in a bundle. Trillion a year in military spend and shit head is worried about some guy firing a rocket out of grenade launcher?

You must be enjoying the nanny state, obscene taxation and government officials earning high pay for dicking around in the playground.

Enjoy obummers memoir, out in airport shelves soon.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,210 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2017
    hmmm... The president has the president of another country visit the white house. Inconceivable!