Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So, how much are you willing to pay?

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Mosster47 said:

BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

I've yet to go to Mexico. As soon as I turned 21 I never saw the point.

I would get robbed and shaken down repeatedly. Rather just chill in Santa Barbara.

You are more likely to be robbed in California than Quintana Roo.

The Messicans don't fuck with touristas.
    I had cash and alcohol taken from my bag by the hotel maid and had a few kids try to pickpocket me last time I went.

Should really just annex that shithole. Fuck Mexico.
    BearsWiin said:

In-laws treated the whole extended family to a Princess Lines Mexico cruise a couple Christmases ago. Stops at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. I didn't get off the boat. Didn't see the poont. Family had a nice time in PV, but Mazatlan freaked one of my sons out with all the legless beggars and assault rifle-toting cops in the streets. He didn't like the poverty either.

If poverty bothers him, he's poor, too

I get begged on far more in US cities by homeless folk than I ever have on multiple vacations to Mexico.
    Not poor, just sheltered. Aptos is a bit of a high-dollar bubble.

It would seem you hang out in the wrong parts of the US.
    LA, Seattle SF, DC, NYC and Boston when not hiding in my remote guns and religion compound.

Never begged on in the red states - Dallas, Houston, SLC, OKC . Always the urine soaked sidewalks of the left's strongholds.

I've yet to see a single bum in the south. Of course the PNW, Nevada, and NorCal are absolutely littered with them.

Blue states love people with money, but they hate when you try to make any.
    Begging in a poor area is dumb
    Begging for $ in the South?

Troomps.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Fleas are bloodsucking parasites of birds and mammals in the order Siphonaptera. Adult fleas are flattened from side to side and are wingless. The larvae are pale and caterpillar-like. Fleas can travel rapidly by jumping, using their legs and a spring-like mechanism in the body. They are capable of spectacular leaps, covering distances up to one hundred times their body length.

Only adult fleas feed on blood, which they obtain with their piercing/sucking mouthparts. Flea larvae feed on organic debris in bedding or in sleeping areas, and in dust and lint debris in carpeting. However, they are commonest in areas where animals sleep. Female fleas lay eggs in these areas. The eggs take about two weeks to hatch, depending on the temperature. Larval fleas look very different from the adults, having long body hairs, and appearing caterpillar- or worm-like, without eyes or legs. Larvae spin a silken cocoon before transforming into adults. The complete life cycle from egg to egg takes 3-4 weeks depending on food availability and temperature; the warmer the temperature the faster the flea's life cycle.

Adult fleas are capable of living long periods, particularly at cold temperatures, without feeding. In a few instances fleas have been known to live one or two months without a blood meal.

Fleas are responsible for a number of medical and veterinary problems. Flea bites themselves are irritating and can become swollen or inflamed. Scratching can lead to secondary infection. Some flea species are known to transmit diseases, such as plague and murine typhus, and parasites, like the cat tapeworm. Additionally, many pets develop allergic reactions to flea bites.

The most common flea found on household pets, such as cats and dogs, is the cat flea. The human flea is rarely encountered in the U.S.

You're such a fucking pussy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Says the 5'5" stringfellow hiding behind his keyboard
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,211 Standard Supporter
    I don't visit 3rd world shitholes run by criminals and drug cartels.
    edited April 2017
    doogie said:

You know where the 7-11 is.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sledog said:

I don't visit 3rd world shitholes run by criminals and drug cartels.

Stay away from the Woodburn Outlet Mall then.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Doogles said:

I would get robbed and shaken down repeatedly. Rather just chill in Santa Barbara.

Yeah not much of that in the Hotel zone. Although if you're on a yacht out for a day cruise it's sketchy due to pirates. Isla Mujeres and Playa are safe. But in Cancun proper and the Highway down the coast there's been some troubles. But back to the OP of the thread. I don't see Mexico charging turistas to enter but I do see them going back to charging for re entry like they used to do.
    dflea said:

doogie said:

When you hold up your prized hatchery trout, reminds me of Kim holding a junior football.
    doogie said:

dflea said:

doogie said:

When you hold up your prized hatchery trout, reminds me of Kim holding a junior football.
    You think of Kim often, huh?

lol

homo
    Shrimp season is on the horizon, you getting excited?
    Not really. The focus now is on springers. I'll mooch shromps off someone else, or barter for springer.

You'd be surprised how many pounds of shromps you can get for a 10 lb spring king. If the fucking rain would stop for a minute I could get down to business.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    edited May 2017

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

I had cash and alcohol taken from my bag by the hotel maid and had a few kids try to pickpocket me last time I went.

BearsWiin said:

In-laws treated the whole extended family to a Princess Lines Mexico cruise a couple Christmases ago. Stops at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. I didn't get off the boat. Didn't see the poont. Family had a nice time in PV, but Mazatlan freaked one of my sons out with all the legless beggars and assault rifle-toting cops in the streets. He didn't like the poverty either.

I get begged on far more in US cities by homeless folk than I ever have on multiple vacations to Mexico.
    Only the poors vacation in México.
    Oh fuck off.

Rocky point is 3 hours away from me and my family owns a condo.

And 18 year old chicks can go to the bars. Well they don't check id so I assume they are 18. Doesn't really matter in Mexico so I don't check either.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Either the May Day protests had a dramatic affect on you, or you don't know what annex means.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

Either the May Day protests had a dramatic affect on you, or you don't know what annex means.
    Doesn't it mean plundering oil and agave reserves, leaving behind only a dry husk?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

BearsWiin said:

Oh fuck off.

And 18 year old chicks can go to the bars. Well they don't check id so I assume they are 18. Doesn't really matter in Mexico so I don't check either.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Doogles said:

BearsWiin said:

Oh fuck off.

Like you've never banged a 15 year old in Rocky point. Get over yourself.