Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Posted without comment

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,088
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2017
    You are out of touch, HH members demand informed opinions about complex controversial issues, and here you are poasting....

Holy fucking fuck, tits in the bush, crikey, look at those jumbo sheila gazongas...

You're not in an Appalacian trailer park anymore...Aussie party sluts rule

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    lastnightparty.com is your source?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    More Texans suffering through a tough summer, SAD!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, which one is walking side to side today?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    My research tells me lastnightparty.com is no longer active.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:

A copyrighted picture? I thought these were the girls you were giving the ole Down Under Thunder?

For shame Swaye. For shame.

How come every time I post a picture everyone assumes it's some girl I just banged? Believe me if I had just banged something like the one on the right I would have made comment. This place is fantastic. I may never come back.
    FREE PUB!!!

Amy Donaldson covers high school sports, winter and Olympic sports, as well as outdoor and recreation. She manages the Deseret News' Reasons to Run blog, as well as writes a twice-a-month fitness column. She also writes a weekly general sports column each Monday. Donaldson was born in Utah, but graduated from Robert Service High School in Anchorage, Alaska. She graduated from Snow College and the University of Utah (Communications). She started at the Deseret News in 1991 covering night police/corrections and switched to sports in January of 2000.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

A copyrighted picture? I thought these were the girls you were giving the ole Down Under Thunder?

How come every time I post a picture everyone assumes it's some girl I just banged? Believe me if I had just banged something like the one on the right I would have made comment. This place is fantastic. I may never come back.
    Wait, it's not?

I ALWAYS take credit and say I banged them when I do. I need all the credit I can get. The chicks in Australia seriously drink. No fucking around.

Speaking of chicks I might bang, I haven't hooked up with the German bartender. Hopefully I make that one work out. Otherwise I may have to find a kangaroo to screw.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

If you cant handle the ups and downs of slut shaming and self grandoise assessments then you may need to find a new hobby.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Wait, it's not?

I ALWAYS take credit and say I banged them when I do. I need all the credit I can get. The chicks in Australia seriously drink. No fucking around.

Speaking of chicks I might bang, I haven't hooked up with the German bartender. Hopefully I make that one work out. Otherwise I may have to find a kangaroo to screw.
    Why do you hate abundance?
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

Fuckers.

picture too small
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Fuckers.

picture too small
    And bartender has flabby arms and granny pants pulled high with loose ab skin

• Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    dnc said:

@Alkidawg POTD!

I've posted a few recently, I'm not sure which one you're referring to?
    According to Stalin I had 77 posts on one thread yesterday that were his words "retarded", I know I'm knew here <100 posts, but I thought it was fucktarded?
    Whatev....I'm thinking he removed for the same reason as @Swaye, don't really know oh well, thanks for the:
    Free Pub!!!