Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

deficits are bad

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/trump-tax-plan-budget-deficit.amp.html

Only when we're giving poor people food though.
Eliminating the estate tax. Yes because royal families are fantastic. And he is brazen enough to eliminate the alternative minimum tax when the 2005 return on maddow showed that was basically the only tax he paid.

7 trillion dollars in lost revenue. I have to admit I was wrong about Trump. I thought his presidential run was because he wanted the title. Nope, he just saw it as a way of making more money for himself

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Any/Every budget plan will increase the deficit dramatically. Why do you suddenly care now?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Beautiful. So if this creates a bunch of amazing jobs, like the right always claims, the economy will be great and that's a good thing. If it doesn't work it's just going to push more people to Bernie.

Can you imagine the field day Bernie or another progressive candidate could have with the estate tax? It affects the richest .2% of the population. You slash the taxes on the rich and it doesn't massively help the economy in this political climate and it's over.
    We're gonna keep pumping this bitch with fake money unless and until China and Russia are successful in launching their new currency.

Bernie is an old looser and non factor moving forward
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Beautiful. So if this creates a bunch of amazing jobs, like the right always claims, the economy will be great and that's a good thing. If it doesn't work it's just going to push more people to Bernie.

Can you imagine the field day Bernie or another progressive candidate could have with the estate tax? It affects the richest .2% of the population. You slash the taxes on the rich and it doesn't massively help the economy in this political climate and it's over.

there's going to be no money for any of his priorities if this goes through.

there will still be money available for a bloated military though
    There is plenty of money and if not, we'll simply continue to print more.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    doogie said:

There is plenty of money and if not, we'll simply continue to print more.

I'm sure this is exactly what you've been saying the last 8 years
    we abandoned 'sound' fiscal policy in the 80's. Ever since then it's been print, print, print.

At this point we print until we burn up, or REAL war hits.

So, party on Garth!
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    doogie said:

we abandoned 'sound' fiscal policy in the 80's. Ever since then it's been print, print, print.

At this point we print until we burn up, or REAL war hits.

So, party on Garth!

I'm hearing it's time to buy gold to protect yourself from the coming fiscal calamity.
    There is no fiscal calamity. We print what we want, when we want.
    doogie said:

Are you sure? This sounds risky. Has anyone audited the federal reserve bank's balance sheet?1!?2!1! You party on Wayne, but I'm going to buy gold. It's the SAFE thing to do in uncertain times like this and given UNSOUND monetary policy since the 1980s.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

doogie said:

Are you sure? This sounds risky. Has anyone audited the federal reserve bank's balance sheet?1!?2!1! You party on Wayne, but I'm going to buy gold. It's the SAFE thing to do in uncertain times like this and given UNSOUND monetary policy since the 1980s.
    If you aren't long on gold and burying crates of gunz in your front yard, you ain't doing it right!!!
    If you're planning and supplying for a meltdown, don't buy anything that won't fit in your wheelbarrow.
    doogie said:

If you're planning and supplying for a meltdown, don't buy anything that won't fit in your wheelbarrow.

So how many subscribers does your newsletter have? Can I link to it from world net daily?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The fuck is a Bernie?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club

This guy gets it. Trump has to produce. He's white
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This guy gets it. Trump has to produce. He's white
    You just couldn't resist, could you?

doogie said:

So how many subscribers does your newsletter have? Can I link to it from world net daily?
    Wooshed again I see
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Wooshed again I see
    So I shouldn't buy gold? Is the fed going to be audited? Is the stock market over valued? Is the fed printing press cranking out greenbacks? What's wrong with world net daily? Come on dawg?!?!1
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club

doogie said:

doogie said:

Wooshed again I see
    So I shouldn't buy gold? Is the fed going to be audited? Is the stock market over valued? Is the fed printing press cranking out greenbacks? What's wrong with world net daily? Come on dawg?!?!1
    iDawg and I pointed out in a podcast that you can't eat gold when society collapses

Guns and food will be the currency