Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dylan Morris, 4* 2019 QB, Graham (Graham-Kapowsin), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

He will have to be the second coming of Drew Brees to ever be the starter at UW.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

He will have to be the second coming of Drew Brees to ever be the starter at UW.
    I'm team Haener, but if he starts next year he will be insanely good because Eason will be selected in the first round no matter what 2020
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

I'm team Haener, but if he starts next year he will be insanely good because Eason will be selected in the first round no matter what 2020
    He's not going in the first round 2020 if he sits behind Jake Haener in 2019.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

It would be an extreme version of what happened to Azeem
  • Options
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

Except Azeem has actually put a dominant college season together. Eason hasn't done that.

He won't even declare for the draft in that scenario (he'd be stupid too), he'll grad transfer somewhere where he can play.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

Except Azeem has actually put a dominant college season together. Eason hasn't done that.

He won't even declare for the draft in that scenario (he'd be stupid too), he'll grad transfer somewhere where he can play.
    Position is a big difference here.

He is a 6'5 QB with the strongest arm anyone has seen.

Josh Allen was drafted in the first round because he was 6'5 with big hands.

Eason could skip the season and coke out in mexico for the next 6 months and probably still get drafted in 2019.
  • Options
    Bread said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

Eason could skip the season and coke out in mexico for the next 6 months and probably still get drafted in 2019.
    Get drafted maybe.

First round, not a fucking chance.

When's the last time a QB got drafted in the first five rounds who started one game in three years?

I don't care how strong his arm is he isn't going first round without starting a full year at UW.
  • Options
    If you guys really believe this then why wouldn't Eason leave after this year?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I can think of a recent example of a physically dominant, blue chip recruit who transferred, sat out a year, then declared for the draft before playing for his new school...

Dorial Green-Beckham. He’s 25 and already out of the league
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

I can think of a recent example of a physically dominant, blue chip recruit who transferred, sat out a year, then declared for the draft before playing for his new school...

Dorial Green-Beckham. He’s 25 and already out of the league
    He still got drafted?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In college he has endless lines of cocaine sorority girls and cougars. What else could he want? Why risk screwing it up?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

In college he has endless lines of cocaine sorority girls and cougars. What else could he want? Why risk screwing it up?

U think there are less of them in professional sports?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

U think there are less of them in professional sports?
    Gonna refer to a legendary Reddit post from a user called YungSnuggie, talking about the women who go after pro athletes:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1ulxb4/mormon_faith_more_important_to_jabari_parker_than/cejpqf8?context=4
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck DNC maybe I was being hyperbolic!

He will be drafte, it's the difference between being 1st off the board or 3rd. Probably wants to go ahead of the guy who took his spot. You know, athletes being competitive and all.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Bread said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Haener starts next year.

You know I'm right.

Get drafted maybe.

First round, not a fucking chance.

When's the last time a QB got drafted in the first five rounds who started one game in three years?

I don't care how strong his arm is he isn't going first round without starting a full year at UW.
    I was thinking Matt Cassel but he went in the 7th
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Playing on ESPNU right now, FYI