Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2018 UW recruiting

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It would be really good to get at least the 2 Seattle guys

Looks like you're new, so i'll be nice. This is the dumbest fucking doog shit that can ever grace these boards. It shouldn't matter where the fuck players come from, as long as they can put together a team which is competitive on the court and represent the school. Too many morons think Seattle is this huge pool of unreal talent(which is isn't, @DNC laid this out quite well a month ago). If the guy is legit top end D1 player, then by all means I hope he comes here. But not because he's local, but because he has talent(which is something this team lacks quite a bit of).

Now that Romar is gone, can we all dispel the stupid shit of "we need to get UW full of seattle guys and that will make us better" doogisms....

Welcome to the borrrrd Frenchy.
    How's the player exodus you guaranteed proceeding, 206Hoops???
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Get Porter. The rest don't matter. Kid can fucking ball.

#RBV
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    Standard Supporter

We really need the white PG imo. Gym rat. Heady. Scrappy. Gutty. Film junkie. Coach on the floor. Unselfish. Floor general. Plays with a ton of heart. High character.

Film junkie? Maybe that'd why Romar never had a white PG. He doesn't watch film.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

I really want the white PG. Haven't seen that in a long time at UW

We've had mostly excellent PG play the last 16 years. Hell I'm not sure how many schools in the country have a better list of PG's in that time period than the ten Dawgs who played at least some PG in their time here listed below.

PG hasn't been the problem.

Conroy
    Robinson
    Roy
    Overton
    Dentmon
    Thomas
    Andrews
    NWG
    Murray
    Fultz

Only real dips were the Dentmon sophomore-junior years (with Appleby) and the post IT Gaddy years.

White PG's can be good, maybe this kid is. But PG's the one position I'd gladly take continued Romar era play from.
    Agree. However, the white PG looks really good to me.
    Is he a coach on the floor type?
    Meaning he is slow and can't get his shot off but is fundamentally sound ?

He slides his feet really well during defensive drills at practice...he claps with enthusiasm sitting on the bench

He graduates and wears his letterman jacket on elevators at hotels

Hey Zeus Kristos