Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone started the Hef docuseries on Amazon yet?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
I'm through the first 3 episodes. Pretty worthwhile viewing IMHO. Good combination of history of the magazine's creation + ample senseless jugs.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

I'm through the first 3 episodes. Pretty worthwhile viewing IMHO. Good combination of history of the magazine's creation + ample senseless jugs.

It's very good IMHO, albeit a bit self aggrandizing.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club

I was too busy waiting for the next boobies to show up to worry about the self aggrandizing.

I was too busy waiting for the next boobies to show up to worry about the self aggrandizing.
    NTD, BB >>>>>> Hef Self Aggrandizing

Cheers

They don't build 'em like they used to.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Since you asked I think "Hef" is a complete buffoon

Can't imagine any of the women were ever attracted to him for him - they just wanted money, fame and glory

He's a douche bag in a bathrobe

tenndawg said:

Can't imagine any of the women were ever attracted to him for him - they just wanted money, fame and glory

Douche bag in a bathrobe is a bit harsh and off the mark IMO. An insecure workaholic who has scored some grade A gold digging pussy is more accurate. Also, IMHO, he does deserve credit for at least providing an assist to some of the more significant civil rights issues of the past 50 years.
    So now we are correcting "harsh and off the mark" ?

WTF is this place turning into...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    Revenge of the nerds around here
    tenndawg said:

I agree somewhat with what you're saying here. But I don't know if he quite fits the profile of your classic DB. He has done some cool shit in his life- i.e., self made man, pioneer in media, provided the "assists" @Southerndawg mentioned above. Plus, I always appreciated his affinity for things like jazz, hi-fi, pipe smoking, etc. Where I think Hef falls short is his overreliance of fucking pretty much only young, playmate, gold digging pussy. I mean who where the really "classy" broads of the era that he was pulling?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club

tenndawg said:

I agree somewhat with what you're saying here. But I don't know if he quite fits the profile of your classic DB. He has done some cool shit in his life- i.e., self made man, pioneer in media, provided the "assists" @Southerndawg mentioned above. Plus, I always appreciated his affinity for things like jazz, hi-fi, pipe smoking, etc. Where I think Hef falls short is his overreliance of fucking pretty much only young, playmate, gold digging pussy. I mean who where the really "classy" broads of the era that he was pulling?
    Points for "hi-fi and pipe smoking" ???

Let your 2 year old upstairs and you stay in the fucking basement -

JFC...might as well get your son a HH Lifetime Gold Mempership, that poor kid doesn't stand a chance
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited April 2017
    tenndawg said:

tenndawg said:

Points for "hi-fi and pipe smoking" ???

Let your 2 year old upstairs and you stay in the fucking basement -

JFC...might as well get your son a HH Lifetime Gold Mempership, that poor kid doesn't stand a chance
    JTFC - If we're going to bash pipe smoking and basement hi-fi around here, I'm fucking out. Some of us here aren't maestros at playing an instrument and need to, at least, excel at hearing others do so well on recorded versions.

This proves my point. Could one of these generic - albeit hot - blondies marry someone like a Tom Brady? Gisele they are not.

This proves my point. Could one of these generic - albeit hot - blondies marry someone like a Tom Brady? Gisele they are not.
    One of them married a Philadelphia Eagle
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He's no Five Ring Tom though. Total Baskett case.
    Toms cast off baby momma was hot. That's when you know you have game. Toss one hot lady for a hotter one.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Toms cast off baby momma was hot. That's when you know you have game. Toss one hot lady for a hotter one.

LaMarcus Aldridges more goofy lookin brother found a nut somehow.