Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking news

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Holy fuckall°, enough with the faggy doogie threads. We're here to talk football, make fun of splithairs like yourself cuntslice and drool over bubbly butted, skinny waisted black bitches.

Dagummit do we want a bored of higher discussion or a place to shred husky football problems, issues, concerns and rail on boofs like kim? There are zero new posters worthy of recognition, they just come here and throw around HHB language without understanding it. Be original, pay a few dues and see if you belong. But a "favorite new-fish poll"? Good grief! Cheerio!.
Tagged:

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Taking pictures of yourself with your hawk "12" jersey on? I've fucking HAD it with you faggy 12's. If i see you snapping a "cute" little 12ie you'll wake up walking funny..

Watching these fake, Johnny - cum - lately bonio's on komo 4 sports. All amped up and dressed up to watch a pre-season game. I hope the hawks go 9-7 (and with their schedule it's possible) just so these lifeless fucks suffer misery 7 weeks this fall. 75% of this asshole fanbase was nowhere to be found during the hard times. The same prolly never stuck with the dawgs during their hard times. Most of them were still living in Minnesota, Illinois and every other depressed miserable Midwest or east coast city or town. They all moved here for jobs and suddenly are putting #12 stickers below their eyes and on their cheeks, coloring their hair green and running around town with seahawk plates, window flags and "we are superbowl champs" bumper stickers.

Fuck all ya'all, you are viking fans, bear fans, lion fans. You're not moving to my state and claiming champ status. You are 75's not the 12's, the 75% who didn't own season tickets through the hard times, or who were responsible for the BLACKOUTS because you worthless cunts didn't want to watch a seahawk game because they were losing. Hope you fucking 12's all die in a gas chamber