Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ass or tits?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ass
    Ass is clearly > Tits

People will debate about big titty goths, milky milf tits, itty bitty titty committees spinners, girl next door perky B/C cups or giant bolted on bimbo bazookas. One mans tit trash is another mans treasure. @IrishDawg22 (rip) enjoyed the giant sloppy fat titties that could suffocate you in your sleep and @Meek (rip) enjoyed the tiny asian titties.

AND STILL, any of these tits can be easily manufactured by overeating or a quick visit to the doctor. The tit demand is simply to diverse and the tit supply can be created almost at will.

But Ass has a universal instinctual understanding of what a great ass is. The demand is very narrow and specific, no one is out there talking about how they like flat butt or giant cellulose ass, all while doctors today still struggle to create the great synthetic ass even for the super rich.

Therefore, Ass > Tits
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tits
    FireCohen said:

Looks under 16 you sickos
    I tend to agree BUT who am I kidding. If there’s grass on the field play ball.

I’m going to hell.