Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFanPodcast: ASU Post-Game

HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/ASUpostgamepod.mp3

We only had time for this much.....

Will try to call into honks later & record my call.

Comments

• Damn Beat My Chest went off on Sark and the offense! I loved every second of it! I can't wait to hear you call out Softy.

Disagree with Road Dawg on Price being awful.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Damn Beat My Chest went off on Sark and the offense! I loved every second of it! I can't wait to hear you call out Softy.

Disagree with Road Dawg on Price being awful.

The whole offense other than Sankey sucks. Price has played one good game since conference play began.

• I won't say he sucks. He's not a top 5 QB in UW history but I think he's in the lower of the top 10.
    edited October 2013

I won't say he sucks. He's not a top 5 QB in UW history but I think he's in the lower of the top 10.

He might not suck, but he's not good either. The OL sucked, but this guy sucks at feeling pressure and has missed plenty of throws. When you play well once out of 4 games, you are very average at best.

• priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,063
    I agree with most of your fucks.

Coaches don't need to emotionally break-down and yell at players during the game tho, unless the player is absolute fuctard. What successful SEC coach does that? Calm wins.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I am a big KP3 supporter but he was awful tonight. Maybe because his thumb is jacked up.

What's that say about Sark's trust in Miles? Or about Miles in general? Rather play a QB with a busted thumb than this all great one RSFR.
  • This game shouldn't happen in year five. All phases of the game we sucked.

Not one player played well either.

Sark needs to be fired! This was your best podcast yet!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

This game shouldn't happen in year five. All phases of the game we sucked.

disagree, the bashing dawgman one was better. This was a close 2nd
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Peters did some good things but blew a crucial tackle too. But yeah so there is that.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    dhdawg said:

I should have included a call out to the big swinging dick (aka meatspin) boosters out there.
    dhdawg said:

Agree

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Definitely best pod cast yet.

By the way, how many games have we seen under Sark where all phases clicked against a decent team? I can recall just one, and it happened in his first year (vs a "top 20" Cal). That, IMO, is as damning as any observation can be. It should be obvious now to most that this guy needed to be gone long ago.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

I won't say he sucks. He's not a top 5 QB in UW history but I think he's in the lower of the top 10.

He might not suck, but he's not good either. The OL sucked, but this guy sucks at feeling pressure and has missed plenty of throws. When you play well once out of 4 games, you are very average at best.

I couldn't agree more. Nice to finally see and hear rational thought on Price over take the anti-doog rhetoric in here. I like him, but it's accurate to point out his inability to perform under pressure. The OL has done him no favors against decent defenses, but he's also done himself no favors by failing to consistently make defenses pay when they pressure him. Simple fact.

Anyway, none of this matters so long as the team is headed by Sark. Three game losing streaks, blowout losses, and mediocre win loss records are who this guy is. Unfortunately, Pat Haden's dick is now unwaveringly pointed in another direction, most likely towards Denver. Woody needs to do the same, in fact he should be gauging interest in the job through back channels today.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Great podcast, but you guys were wrong about one major point:

The program is a shit program because the fans put up with this Marinerization bullshit.