Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Cant wait for Smallz to be changed to a 4 star when he commits to UW

DPOTY
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

DPOTY
    No?
  • Options

DPOTY
    No?
    The ranking systems aren't out to downgrade our? guys. Smalls could commit to Cuog and still be a five star.

• Options
    Founders Club

DPOTY
    No?
    The ranking systems aren't out to downgrade our? guys. Smalls could commit to Cuog and still be a five star.

There have been instances of early commits dropping like rocks in rankings for no discernable reason. Smalls is likely too big a name for this to happen. You do seem to have a tenuous grasp on the term doog...
  • Options

DPOTY
    No?

There have been instances of early commits dropping like rocks in rankings for no discernable reason. Smalls is likely too big a name for this to happen. You do seem to have a tenuous grasp on the term doog...
    I’m listening, who are your examples?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DPOTY
    No?

I feel like their is validity to PGOS’s statement of rock dropping.

I know LY tui dropped and IIRC another guy or two dropped when the final rankings came out.

To be able to give specific examples wouldn’t someone have to have saved all that shit. Unless those final rankings showing change has been archived, you would have to have clipped piece by piece or manually typed that info somewhere.

Does anyone on here have time for that?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    One guy last year that dropped like a rock was the Hawaiian LB Tufono who went to SC

He was a consensus Top 200 player early and by the end of the cycle one of the services had him around 800+ ... and the film looked like 800+
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Calm down guys.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jacob Sirmon started as a 5* but fell after the elite 11 camps. Tuitele and Terrell Bynum both started higher than they ended up.

But I don’t disagree with those ranking drops at all
  • Options
    Founders Club

DPOTY
    No?

I know LY tui dropped and IIRC another guy or two dropped when the final rankings came out.

To be able to give specific examples wouldn’t someone have to have saved all that shit. Unless those final rankings showing change has been archived, you would have to have clipped piece by piece or manually typed that info somewhere.

This, and pretty much every early commit we have gotten has gone down, not up
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DPOTY
    No?

Their ranking drops were because they were initially over valued not because they signed with UW
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DPOTY
    No?

Their ranking drops were because they were initially over valued not because they signed with UW
    You mean "they were initially valued at XY and once they signed with UW they were re-evaluated and deemed overvalued and thus dropped ..."
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am really impressed with all the star talk