Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Horace "Bru" McCoy, 2019 5* OLB/WR, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (LOL)

Comments

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Visiting Sept 22
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Uw lock.

BoodgerItUp.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Visiting Sept 22

If we? really HASWTK, he'd be coming Dec. 15, right?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

AIRWOLF said:

The next time Washington gets a Mater Dei recruit with a USC offer will be the first.

I don't expect it to happen in my lifetime.

I disagree with that last line. I think it will happen after Pete has a natty under his belt. Probably not before that though.

Unless of course you're dying, in which case T's and P's ole fren.
    We were all born dying, buddy.

#nihilisticthoughtoftheday
    #Troof
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    “Both my mom and dad will be going with me”, McCoy continued, “I just really want to get that gameday experience and see if this is a place I could see myself living for the next four years. I also want to have more time to really talk to the players and see how they feel about being at Washington — what their real experience is like because they won’t lie to you.”

He'll be visiting Texas at home vs USC the week before. No other officials set up. USC will likely be after the season. Matches what he told Roof a few weeks ago.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Both my mom and dad will be going with me”, McCoy continued, “I just really want to get that gameday experience and see if this is a place I could see myself living for the next four years. I also want to have more time to really talk to the players and see how they feel about being at Washington — what their real experience is like because they won’t lie to you.”

He'll be visiting Texas at home vs USC the week before. No other officials set up. USC will likely be after the season. Matches what he told Roof a few weeks ago.

SSAF.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

I don't think it's McCoy, but there is a prospect Roof is being super fucking coy about. I don't buy it, but she claims there is someone who no one expects that is really looking at UW.

She says Bandes, Wright, Buelow, and Heimuli are the next four to pop, then she lists an anonymous 5th.

"This is one that we are holding onto and cannot reveal at this time because the timeline is questionable. If we posted a timeline it might become obvious, so we're leaving it alone, but there is a guy who might be ready to come out of left field and surprise even the most pragmatic recruitniks."

I ain't saying it's McCoy so don't twist, but this bitch loves her secrets.

I hear one secret she has is she videos the lemon trio parties
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don't think it's McCoy, but there is a prospect Roof is being super fucking coy about. I don't buy it, but she claims there is someone who no one expects that is really looking at UW.

She says Bandes, Wright, Buelow, and Heimuli are the next four to pop, then she lists an anonymous 5th.

"This is one that we are holding onto and cannot reveal at this time because the timeline is questionable. If we posted a timeline it might become obvious, so we're leaving it alone, but there is a guy who might be ready to come out of left field and surprise even the most pragmatic recruitniks."

I’ll guess Mykael Wright
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

In that order?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970

Bread said:

THIBODEAUX?

Fuck no not a chance in hell. Don't even bring up his name on this board.
    Ruth said:

but there is a guy who might be ready to come out of left field and surprise even the most pragmatic recruitniks.

Thanks for confirming.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

THIBODEAUX?

Unless Pete changed his policy on bag man, which I welcome if he did