Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ugh, that's terrible

almost as terrible as a casey coaching performance in the playoffs
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Driving while asleep is bad.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Driving while asleep is bad.

Obvious driver's safety is obvious.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I can't think of a less appropriate waste of bandwidth for this bored than this thread.

Neither Isiah Thomas, his sister, nor any other members of his family poast here. I'm sorry for their loss, but a bored filled with dick jokes and the Keeley Hazell thread might not be the best venue for a memorial.

More evidence that the endoogmanning of this bored is occurring in double time.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

I can't think of a less appropriate waste of bandwidth for this bored than this thread.

Neither Isiah Thomas, his sister, nor any other members of his family poast here. I'm sorry for their loss, but a bored filled with dick jokes and the Keeley Hazell thread might not be the best venue for a memorial.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    whlinder said:

I don't think this was supposed to be a direct message to IT or his family.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Not a
    whlinder said:

It's called empathy. You should try it sometime.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    whlinder said:

Looks like somebody else needs to stay up 48 hours and go for a long drive...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

whlinder said:

Looks like somebody else needs to stay up 48 hours and go for a long drive...
    Are you volunteering? If so, you should get drunk first and drive somewhere with really steep windy roads and no guardrails.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

whlinder said:

You must be new here.
  • Options

whlinder said:

You must be new here.
    I am new here. Just think of me like Pete, coming in and trying to change the culture.
  • Options

whlinder said:

You must be new here.
    I am new here. Just think of me like Pete, coming in and trying to change the culture.
    LEAVE
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

Way to be edgy

I get it, you don't give a shit nor have empathy.
  • Options

whlinder said:

Way to be edgy

I get it, you don't give a shit nor have empathy.
    Whoooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options

whlinder said:

You must be new here.
    LEAVE
    Stop pissing on the carpet.
  • Options

whlinder said:

You must be new here.
    LEAVE
    Stop pissing on the carpet.
    That's what I do.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You're not supposed to break the fourth wall dude...and shit like that.