Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If I was a 17 year old kid with muscular distrophy, this whole charade would be insulting to me. This is fine for retards who actually think they are scoring a TD in a college football game but if you're of a sound mind, it has to be humiliating.

This might shock you, but...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If I was a 17 year old kid with muscular distrophy, this whole charade would be insulting to me. This is fine for retards who actually think they are scoring a TD in a college football game but if you're of a sound mind, it has to be humiliating.

Exactly how I feel about it
    A similar situation is the trend over the last few years of high schools voting the kids with Down Syndrome or autism into the homecoming courts. It's a great way for people to pat themselves on the back.
    When I was in high school they would vote nerds or retards all the time.
    Some dumb fat gross chick won prom queen and a nerdy Asian guy won prom king.

I was sober too because I had been suspended for 2 weeks for drinking at the prior dance a couple weeks before.
    Bastards were watching me like a hawk.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UrbsHsotBoobs????

TRUE??!!
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    UW should invite Willingham back to do this type of TD.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

@backthepack email Pete and see if they'll let you limp for a TD in the spring game.

*crawl