Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What player in your eyes most embodies Petersen and his staff?

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    tvoie said:

It's tough to argue against Coleman. I mean he looked like a plodding, fatass and then all of the sudden he's exploding through holes and running people over. He looks like a legit pro RB now. Completely agree that towards the end of the year I preferred him over Gaskin, which I never would have believed prior to last year.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

Center

White Center?
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,051
    QB Marvin Hall
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sidney motherfuckin' Jones. Easy.

1. Stole him from Utah when he wasn't talked about as being a big time guy (great eval; big time 'crootin for second tier).
    2. Came here started as a true frosh (great spotting by Lake to know he could handle it).
    3. Beat by a double move and Doogs freaked out (happens with all our great corners).
    4. Became a fucking insane technician and by the end of his second year was running receivers' routes for them (great coaching, OKG).
    5. Got a super dope Dawg Eyes tattoo (#DeathRow).
    6. Dominated his true junior year and was an All-American (Same trajectory as Pete).

Sid defies every stupid thing Doogs said about Pete: edgy, LA kid, unheralded croots won't work in the Pac 10, etc.

Yep, Sydney's the best answer.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Azeem nuff said.

Yeah I can get behind this. He likes to come across as very by the book and proper, but I would bet he's a lot more like Azeem behind the scenes than many would think. And there have been leaks. The reverse to Ross up 42 against Oregon, for example.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Kevin King. Sensational transformation under Pete and staff.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    edited April 2017
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Gaines on Defense, Jake E on offense. Tough kids, who just go out there and do their jobs. Ultimate "we don't talk about it, we be about it guys"