Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What player in your eyes most embodies Petersen and his staff?

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Kinda sucked and was slow in 2014. Instead of being forever a pariah (as would happen under Sark), never to be heard from again, he becomes a monster and in 2016 leads the fucking nation in YPC. Oh and he also balls out on special teams and is always seen making tackles. Why did he get 2 carries against USC again? #defenestrateSmith

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Got to give Lovan respect. He could have easily called it in after gaskins won the starting role, but he didn't.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

1, Greg Gaines
    2, PGOS

Why do you hate Ralph Kinne?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

For years players would come in and look great then somehow get worse. Peterman did the opposite with Coleman. Took a guy who didn't look like he could ever be good and made him good.

I want to call it a miracle but I think this is just what good coaches do. It only feels like a miracle because Washington coaches were so bad for so long.

Yea but when those recruits came in remember how freaking cool that was man?
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    Gaines and Vita Loco.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Gladstone said:

Marcus Peters

34 to 10 and he's still getting fucking pissed at someone on the sideline for being lazy.

God I fucking love Pete.
    To be fair if I took over a team of underachieving losers I'd be pissed at them all the time.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Azeem nuff said.