Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Bricksquad

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I really do need to post pics of chicks I bang. How do you do it swaye? I don't even take pics of myself when I travel.
    And im sick of getting downvoted by boobs.

Take it like a man
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    doogie said:

I really do need to post pics of chicks I bang. How do you do it swaye? I don't even take pics of myself when I travel.
    And im sick of getting downvoted by boobs.

Take it like a man
    Oh I do.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,955
    Just post random pictures of girls you find on the internet. Does it really matter if it's the actual girl you banged? Of course it doesn't. What matters is that there is a picture of a woman for us to look at.

In fact, it's probably better if you do just post random hot girls you find on the internet...because every guy says the girls they're banging IRL are much hotter than they actually are. I'm not saying you bang ugly girls. I'm just saying the internet always has a hotter woman to offer.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850

Just post random pictures of girls you find on the internet. Does it really matter if it's the actual girl you banged? Of course it doesn't. What matters is that there is a picture of a woman for us to look at.

In fact, it's probably better if you do just post random hot girls you find on the internet...because every guy says the girls they're banging IRL are much hotter than they actually are. I'm not saying you bang ugly girls. I'm just saying the internet always has a hotter woman to offer.

Sounds like you're twisting.