Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Per SI - Petersen contract extention

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

Sources said:

godawgst said:

Praise God, Allah and Cohen.

Pete is a top 5 coach in CFB, and deserves to be paid as such.

Any word if the assistants have been bumped as well and/or the Asst. Pool money has been raised?

Top 5 coaches don't keep @Babushka
    I hate @Babushka as much (or more) than anyone, but seriously - name the five coaches you would take over him. Saban, Urban, Jimbo, Dabo (those are the active guys with Nattys) - then who?

It's just a tired narrative. We went to the fucking playoff last year with guys like fucking Potatoes and Woochy starting on D.
    Chin x 1000. At some point, you just need to shut the fuck up with your depressing schtick and admit we have something good going for us.
    Who are you going to put in there? Fucking Clay Helton? Jim Harbaugh I guess would be next in line... David Shaw? Les Miles?

Where are all these coaches who are sofa king great?

Mark D'Antonio?

You think Dabo would be better for UW than Pete? Jesus fucking Christ.

FSU got fucking waxed by Louisville last year...

By conference here are my top 4 coaches:

P12: Pete, Shaw, Whittingham, Andersen
    B12: Stoops, Grim Reaper, ???
    B10: Urbs, Harbs, D'Ants, Franks
    ACC: Dabo, Jimbo, Richtbo? Fuentbo?
    SEC: Saban, errrrrrrrr... Pick Three: Mullen, Freeze, Jones, Sumlin, Jimmy Mac, Bretty B, Gus, Kirby

Christ man. Who the fuck are the other top coaches?
    I support your passion about this (Pete's a top 5 coach rather easily), but I fear you're taking our ole fren Boobs a little too seriously.
    I know it, but I just want FUNNY Boobs back.

Trolling is only good if it's funny. He just needs a reboot. Right now is the perfect time for him to go after SC.
    @Babushka jokes are always funny.

You haven't been funny since you got wasted and wrecked your car.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    dnc said:

Sources said:

godawgst said:

Any word if the assistants have been bumped as well and/or the Asst. Pool money has been raised?

I hate @Babushka as much (or more) than anyone, but seriously - name the five coaches you would take over him. Saban, Urban, Jimbo, Dabo (those are the active guys with Nattys) - then who?

It's just a tired narrative. We went to the fucking playoff last year with guys like fucking Potatoes and Woochy starting on D.
    Chin x 1000. At some point, you just need to shut the fuck up with your depressing schtick and admit we have something good going for us.
    Who are you going to put in there? Fucking Clay Helton? Jim Harbaugh I guess would be next in line... David Shaw? Les Miles?

Mark D'Antonio?

SEC: Saban, errrrrrrrr... Pick Three: Mullen, Freeze, Jones, Sumlin, Jimmy Mac, Bretty B, Gus, Kirby

I support your passion about this (Pete's a top 5 coach rather easily), but I fear you're taking our ole fren Boobs a little too seriously.

dnc said:

Sources said:

godawgst said:

Mark D'Antonio?

I know it, but I just want FUNNY Boobs back.

Trolling is only good if it's funny. He just needs a reboot. Right now is the perfect time for him to go after SC.
    Learn the difference between the internet and real life!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited April 2017
    Never would have guessed Huff is making more than Lubick. Pete must have really wanted to pull him away from Boise.

What was Heir Strausser making?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

Looks like Cohen is really gonna make Bama pay to get him when Saban retires in 2019.

I know you're being sarcasmic but Dabo Swinney Todd went to BAMA, he's their next corch wiff a bullet.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    If Dabo beats Saban again then Nick might be DOA and Dabo will make 20 million a year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Peterman and Saban may both hate the media but I don't think Petermen has the aggressive hatred coming our of his pores for the media that a Bama coach needs
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

godawgst said:

Saban hired Sark. Even living legends can display poor judgment.
    And Sark was door. ass. out after just 2 games. No doubt Saban helped him get hired at Atlanta.

Smith is going into year 4 and Pete still hasn't figured out that he's a weak link, and if he has, he surely hasn't acted on it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Jude is likely writing his UW financial story. I bet him and/or Caple will have one out by end of the week.

They likely won't talk about it until the actual Board of Regents meeting