Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Don't worry, the Troomps here are still on board with following what Trump does.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good to see Trump utilizing his control over the military. When he starts droning school kids and families, his Obama transition will be complete.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Don't worry, the Troomps here are still on board with following what Trump does.

I am against foreign intervention, like Trump was before he was elected.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

I am against foreign intervention, like Trump was before he was elected.
    You mean actually running a nation isn't the same as campaigning?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Good to see Trump utilizing his control over the military. When he starts droning school kids and families, his Obama transition will be complete.

There's been a 432% increase in drone strikes and he recently took put 200 civilians with an air strike in mosul.

Good god you're dumb
  • Options
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Are you for or against chemical warfare on civilians? Is Trump with the Russians or not?

Fuck the "alt-right" who is butthurt because Russia retweeted their symbol.

America first doesn't mean complete isolationism. The left has been too focused on sensationalizing every move by Trump.

It's about being taken seriously again. Do you think China hardens their stance on North Korea and helps them play nice with the rest of the world knowing this Administration isn't scared?

We have to do something!
  • Options
    Trump scored big with Dems who wanted Syria bombed, neocons who want anyone/everyone bombed and Swaye who wants young bar sluts bombed
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Looks like the America First crypto nazis are out in force.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Trump scored big with Dems who wanted Syria bombed, neocons who want anyone/everyone bombed and Swaye who wants young bar sluts bombed

The Dems being on the wrong side of this issue is not surprising. Dangerously out of touch with their base
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

Are you for or against chemical warfare on civilians? Is Trump with the Russians or not?

America first doesn't mean complete isolationism. The left has been too focused on sensationalizing every move by Trump.

It's about being taken seriously again. Do you think China hardens their stance on North Korea and helps them play nice with the rest of the world knowing this Administration isn't scared?

Boobs is still bitter about the loss
    Except I agree with what Trump did last night.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Then why are you shit linking then?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Doogles said:

Because I'm laughing at the alt-right Nazi fags like you who got played by Trump.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Doogles said:

Because I'm laughing at the alt-right Nazi fags like you who got played by Trump.
    Any dead rag head is as good as the next. GO TRUMP GO!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,575
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

There's been a 432% increase in drone strikes and he recently took put 200 civilians with an air strike in mosul.

Good god you're dumb
    The more civilians the better. If the terrorists want to do it to us I say give them a taste of their own medicine.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Doogles said:

Hurtful and I voted for Kilary.