Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ed Murray

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

I enjoyed the part of the story where the Seattle Times knew of some of this information back in 2008 and deemed it not credible at the time so they sat on the story.

This fucker should be door.ass.out as Mayor of Seattle immediately ... but knowing Seattle, he'll probably win re-election

There are a lot of things we know here that we can't talk about. You'd be surprised how many mayors diddle boys in their office desk drawer. Much more common than you think.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I enjoyed the part of the story where the Seattle Times knew of some of this information back in 2008 and deemed it not credible at the time so they sat on the story.

This fucker should be door.ass.out as Mayor of Seattle immediately ... but knowing Seattle, he'll probably win re-election

Victory Coitus In Ruins
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

There are a lot of things we know here that we can't talk about. You'd be surprised how many mayors diddle boys in their office. Much more common than you think.
    I've heard most mayors keep a boy to diddle in their desk at work.