Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
Maybe its not just cord cutters after all. They have a new edict on not getting political and to show their resolve they removed a conservative Black woman from NBA Countdown and replaced her with a white chick lib. Sage Steele may or may not be fired. Stay tuned.

black lives don't matter anymore?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited April 2017
    It looks more like ESPN is doubling on 16. Going left hasn't worked, so let's now go even more left.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

It looks more like ESPN is doubling on 16. Going left hasn't worked, so let's now go even more left.

Its a bold strategy
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    If ESPN is to ever regain viewers for its sports programming, they need to inject more one sided political opinion in their analysis.
    PurpleJ said:

I actually dread watching my favorite team play on ESPN. NBC and CBS, not so much. They do a great job and hire decent broadcasting talent that played the game at a high level and isn't annoying.

ESPN sucks because it took the focus on sports and put it on entertainment. Well I like to be entertained by sports so fuck off. They ruined Sportscenter and the experience of watching the game by adding extraneous stuff that detracts from the sports and doesn't add to it. I'm sure it was worth it to secure all the dumb housewife offended cunt and gay male demographic.

NBC has a liberal bias and I love their soccer and hockey coverage. It isn't the liberal shit. It's a quality issue.

Correct, but NBC doesn't allow their view to come through on sports. Sports is sports period. These other networks get it, while espn doesn't.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I actually dread watching my favorite team play on ESPN. NBC and CBS, not so much. They do a great job and hire decent broadcasting talent that played the game at a high level and isn't annoying.

ESPN sucks because it took the focus on sports and put it on entertainment. Well I like to be entertained by sports so fuck off. They ruined Sportscenter and the experience of watching the game by adding extraneous stuff that detracts from the sports and doesn't add to it. I'm sure it was worth it to secure all the dumb housewife offended cunt and gay male demographic.

NBC has a liberal bias and I love their soccer and hockey coverage. It isn't the liberal shit. It's a quality issue.

Correct, but NBC doesn't allow their view to come through on sports. Sports is sports period. These other networks get it, while espn doesn't.
    That was the point I was trying to make.

Also love me some FAUX NFL football.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    I would love it if they hired Kaepernick to host his own interview show.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

J?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

People forget that the E in ESPN stands for Entertainment.
    And that it comes before sports. People forget that, too.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

If ESPN is to ever regain viewers for its sports programming, they need to inject more one sided political opinion in their analysis.

Kieth Olberman says fuck you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2017

Sage Steele sucks. Addition by subtraction. And it's not because she's a conservative, it's because she's black.

I would do Sage Steele a heartbeat.

I would do Jaymee Sire in a heartbeat.

Edit: I would do Michelle Beadel too with a sock in her mouth. That chick needs to STFU sometimes.

Then you get in to the whole plethora of Kaylee Hartungs and regional reporters...I'd do most of them too.

I would not do Linda Cohen. No way, no how.

Feel free to strikethrough edit Sage Steel and Jaymee Sire and replace with Stan Verdett and Neil Everett for a homo effect.

But The Throbber don't hit from that side of the plate. Not without a shitload of intoxicants anyway. And maybe some cash thrown in.

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

woooosh!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Keith*

And lofl
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited April 2017

Sage Steele sucks. Addition by subtraction. And it's not because she's a conservative, it's because she's black.

Edit: I would do Michelle Beadel too with a sock in her mouth. That chick needs to STFU sometimes.

Then you get in to the whole plethora of Kaylee Hartungs and regional reporters...I'd do most of them too.

Feel free to strikethrough edit Sage Steel and Jaymee Sire and replace with Stan Verdett and Neil Everett for a homo effect.

But The Throbber don't hit from that side of the plate. Not without a shitload of intoxicants anyway. And maybe some cash thrown in.

Neil Everett's a Duck, so he'd be doing you.

Non-consensually.

In the Autzen porking lot.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2017
    AZDuck said:

Neil Everett's a Duck, so he'd be doing you.

Non-consensually.

In the Autzen porking lot.
    HOWZIT?!?

Bartender! Give me a Jack.

That Duck pimps Gonzaga. He probably likes priests and little boys.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    PurpleJ said:

So are you saying that during college game day you dont love watching the emotional stories about the guy losing his father or some blind kid being given a chance to run on the field?!
    You monster.