Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I love gunt

TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
guntlove
Dawgman Commit
28 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Posted: Today 5:57 PM

Re: We might lose to Cal next week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's interesting how you've brought up free speech here twice in the last week..... when you mods have gone out of your way to say that 'free speech' has NO bearing on how you regulate the boards and delete posts. Hypocritical and ridiculous.

You're comment of "it's one game", might be the silliest, most naive thing said on this board in years.

Who cares if we can beat the worst team in the conference in year 5. Is that something we're all supposed to get excited about. Whether we beat Cal or do not.... there is something very wrong here. You don't want to acknowledge it. Fine. I hope you have a great day too. rolleyes

ScottEklund wrote:

guntlove wrote: Scott... why do you feel the need to do this?

I don't understand why you can't just let people vent without harrassing them and calling them out at every turn.

Your statement that "it's one game".... is so far off base it's barely worth debating. Yes technically this is "one" football game, but very clearly this loss is indicative of greater problems within our program and of an overall lack of progress. If you can't see that, I'm not sure what to say to you.

Everyone said this was a huge game before it began. Everyone. "It's one game" ohlordohlord

ScottEklund wrote: Good lord man...it's one game.
Because it's called free speech...you get to vent and then have people comment on it and say what they think.

The reality is...it was a silly comment so I pointed it out.

HAve a great day huskygair. wink

Comments