Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Oregon

2»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Watched the game at an Oregon bar in SF with my dumbass roommates who went to UO. One guy in the bar was wearing head to toe UW gear and chanted 70-21 after every basket UNC made. He was also drunk as fuck. Pretty sure he got beat up after the game but it was electric while it lasted.

Please say he had what's in the box.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon lost tonight because Dillon Brooks continued his tournament role of making stupid decisions and taking stupid shots.

Dorsey went cold and Pritchard couldn't convert on several good looks at 3s.

Oregon could have easy won this one and weights has nothing to do with it.

Bell and Enis were warriors and deserved to win.

The only bright side is that after getting owned on the glass late, bell might be a second round pick. With that being the case, I think he's coming back. Losing Ennis and Boucher sucks, and I think we lose brooks, but fuck that guy. Brooks is clutch late in regular season games but has choked every year in the post season.
    Brooks can take his fucktarded ass to the D League. He has zero hoops IQ in critical moments. Let's see I have 4 fouls, the shot clock is at 6, ball handler with 2 bad ankles is 40 feet from the hoop, so what's the play? Get uber aggressive with my defense and bail out UNC with my 5th foul.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TTJ said:

haie said:

UW would have won a natty this year if Mathis and Azeem wouldn't have been injured.

And Browning.
    Don't forget that Ross was injured as well.
    Basically, two top playmakers on offense and defense went out, and mr. pussy oregon fan is whining about oregon injuries.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Summarizing picture of poasters WHOOSHED in this thread: