Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Oregon

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Get a fucking rebound you retards

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't be ripping on a school that went to the Final Four in a sport no one cares about until the Final Four. Don't drink the tears. Don't make fun of the white trash fans. Just don't.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think about two things in my Duck fan life. 1. Championship caliber teams 2. Major injuries that prevent them from happening.

Champions lift fucking weights. They don't get injured very much because they are super fucking strong. Sure, years later your body is fucked up, but no one cares.

Instead, Oregon has bought into the Coach Rad, jump around like a Kansas City faggot on balance balls with rubber bands.

EVERY championship caliber team Oregon has had in a revenue sport loses one or multiple key players right before the season gets important to extreme injury. It's usually non-contact as well.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

I think about two things in my Duck fan life. 1. Championship caliber teams 2. Major injuries that prevent them from happening.

Champions lift fucking weights. They don't get injured very much because they are super fucking strong. Sure, years later your body is fucked up, but no one cares.

Instead, Oregon has bought into the Coach Rad, jump around like a Kansas City faggot on balance balls with rubber bands.

EVERY championship caliber team Oregon has had in a revenue sport loses one or multiple key players right before the season gets important to extreme injury. It's usually non-contact as well.

Ivan Lewis, True!?!?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Champions lift fucking weights and Oregon doesn't. They're pussies.

So, they're a bunch of pussies is what you're saying.
    No, he's saying Oregon would have multiple Natty's if they just wouldn't have been injured. I can respect that. UW would have won a natty this year if Mathis and Azeem wouldn't have been injured.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

No, he's saying Oregon would have multiple Natty's if they just wouldn't have been injured. I can respect that. UW would have won a natty this year if Mathis and Azeem wouldn't have been injured.
    That trophy is still at Clemson. A linebacker and a D-end aren't changing that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

That trophy is still at Clemson. A linebacker and a D-end aren't changing that.
    Whhhhhhhwwwhhhooooooooo00000000000000 *0* 0000000$$$$$hhhhhhh bitch
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

UW would have won a natty this year if Mathis and Azeem wouldn't have been injured.

And Browning.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Oregon lost tonight because Dillon Brooks continued his tournament role of making stupid decisions and taking stupid shots.

Dorsey went cold and Pritchard couldn't convert on several good looks at 3s.

Oregon could have easy won this one and weights has nothing to do with it.

Bell and Enis were warriors and deserved to win.

The only bright side is that after getting owned on the glass late, bell might be a second round pick. With that being the case, I think he's coming back. Losing Ennis and Boucher sucks, and I think we lose brooks, but fuck that guy. Brooks is clutch late in regular season games but has choked every year in the post season.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The REAL winners didn't watch the game.

GO HEELS

SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam