Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think my 7day free trial

will be worth it alone just to read Kim's weekly post when he scolds his minions on the board this week. Should be epic.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    There's nothing better than a Kim scolding his customers rant or the we've been around a long time and are the best in the biz rant he makes every time he knows he has fucked up his website.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    I'll be sure to get all the screenshots you need.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    His scolding poast after the whole bored, doogs and all, expressed their hatred for the Higher Discussion Bored idea is what finally pushed me to cancel. I've never seen anyone who hates his customers as much as Kimmy.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

His scolding poast after the whole bored, doogs and all, expressed their hatred for the Higher Discussion Bored idea is what finally pushed me to cancel. I've never seen anyone who hates his customers as much as Kimmy.

Yeah right. You just wanted to sit at the cool table again.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    ....aaaaaaaaaand it took me a whole hour and a half hour to get banned. I guess saying Woody doesn't have the cajones pat haden does is a personal attack or something?
  • ....aaaaaaaaaand it took me a whole hour and a half hour to get banned. I guess saying Woody doesn't have the cajones pat haden does is a personal attack or something?

You can bash on Price all you want but if you even hint at something negative towards Pool Boy or Sark you'll just be fucking gone. No warning. Gone!