Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Playoffs Talk

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Not much to see until June. Cleveland and Golden State will play again.

That said, I want to see Denver get the 8th seed. I like watching them more than the other shitty teams. They can take GS 5 or 6 because they can score and Jokic will cause problems. He's fun to watch.

I also look forward to Utah hopefully beating the Clippers. I always enjoy watching them lose.

Hopefully Boston and Cleveland make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. I want to see IT chop and that series will be heated, although Cleveland will win.

Hopefully Houston plays GS for the West. San Antonio is probably better than Houston, but GS always runs the Spurs off the floor.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

That said, I want to see Denver get the 8th seed. I like watching them more than the other shitty teams. They can take GS 5 or 6 because they can score and Jokic will cause problems. He's fun to watch.

I also look forward to Utah hopefully beating the Clippers. I always enjoy watching them lose.

Hopefully Boston and Cleveland make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. I want to see IT chop and that series will be heated, although Cleveland will win.

Hopefully Houston plays GS for the West. San Antonio is probably better than Houston, but GS always runs the Spurs off the floor.

I support your Denver agenda too, but Portland is fucking stupid.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saw Houston in person tonight, they are too small. They play Beverley and Williams together a lot and just watch Harden/Ariza chuck it up. Ne Ne is probably the only player on that team that plays physical enough.

All these teams in the West just look like duck-taped money ball wet dreams anyways. I can't think of a single interesting matchup for GS.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Jokic is awesome. It's too bad Mudiay is a bust or they could already be scary.

I want the Clippers to lose early and quickly so Blake will leave. I don't know how much money he'd cost himself but it would be a lot more fun if he was on Boston, OKC or even Miami.

The only thing I could see stopping GS from winning the west is internal problems. Like they're playing great right now, Durant comes back but he's not 100%, maybe that causes someone to get upset. But that seems like a reach.

Also, Marcus Smart and Avery Bradley really give Boston a shot to shut down Kyrie so maybe they can hang with Cleveland.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Saw Houston in person tonight, they are too small. They play Beverley and Williams together a lot and just watch Harden/Ariza chuck it up. Ne Ne is probably the only player on that team that plays physical enough.

All these teams in the West just look like duck-taped money ball wet dreams anyways. I can't think of a single interesting matchup for GS.
    Houston is the only team that can hoist/score with them in the West, but would have to stay hot over 7 games.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just don't think the Warriors make it out of the West. There is a reason no teams have met three straight years.

I think the Cavs are playing possum and get out of the East rather easily.

Cavs over Rockets in 6
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just don't think the Warriors make it out of the West. There is a reason no teams have met three straight years.

Cavs over Rockets in 6

Adding Kevin Durant in year 3 is probably an outlier though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,396
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cavs over Rockets in 6

Adding Kevin Durant in year 3 is probably an outlier though.
    Agree but I still need to see a championship. I'm not sure the Durant -Green thing is as harmless as people say,
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2017
    Cavs and Warriors dont look undefeatable.

Though it will be the most likely finals. I could see the Celtics or Spurs slipping in on either conference.

Hell the rockets can probably take the dubs in a best of 7.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cavs and Warriors dont look undefeatable.

Though it will be the most likely finals. I could see the Celtics or Spurs slipping in on either conference.

Hell the rockets can probably take the dubs in a best of 7.

I want to see GS lose, but I don't think it happens. Nothing would be better though.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

*duct
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I can't stand the way that Houston plays ... they look very beatable right now

Cavs look like they are limping to the finish line ... if they don't watch it they are going to get a difficult road to the Finals ...

Best thing to happen to the Warriors was nobody to believe in them after KD got hurt ... they are the clear favorites
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Adding Durrant isn't going to somehow make the Warriors worse.

All the way. Rather easily.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Fo ' fo' fo'

• Options

Except that they are playing their best ball of the year right now without him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Suggesting one has led to the other is FS even for you
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And adding a top 3 player ruins that how exactly?

• Options

And adding a top 3 player ruins that how exactly?

There's only one ball.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2017
    Tequilla said:

I can't stand the way that Houston plays ... they look very beatable right now

Cavs look like they are limping to the finish line ... if they don't watch it they are going to get a difficult road to the Finals ...

Best thing to happen to the Warriors was nobody to believe in them after KD got hurt ... they are the clear favorites

Man i love watching james harden play no homo

hes one of the greatest scorers lol i get his stupid fouls but other then that... great scorer