Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Tucker From NY

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Recruited by Syracuse, Indiana was favored, did he sign with anyone yet?

Comments

• Options
    orangealum14orangealum14 Member Posts: 3
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    No, he's still available. Supposedly Oregon, Villanova, and Indiana are still interested in him, but from what I've heard, it's basically Georgia Tech and Syracuse recruiting him. Syracuse had bailed on him, possibly at Hopkins' insistence, because he came to SU for an official visit and ended up getting in a fist fight. But, possibly due to Hopkins' departure, Syracuse has tried to spark things up again with Tucker.

It's possible that this really has nothing to do with Hopkins and is simply due to Syracuse getting desperate, but I'm not really sure. What we know is that Hopkins is a bit stricter than Boeheim (and given the violations surrounding Boeheim, this is probably for the best in your case).
  • Options
    I guess I figured since he recruited him at Syracuse, and now he needs players and a recruiting class, he would make strides. 247 has him favored to Indiana
  • Options
    orangealum14orangealum14 Member Posts: 3
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    Indiana was expected to get him. Then they fired Tom Crean. Whether or not Archie is able to keep him on board/whether or not Archie wants him is unknown at this point, but from what I've heard, the only two schools really recruiting him, contrary to some of the national reports, are Georgia Tech and Syracuse. Obviously this is all subject to change though.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Hop wanted him then he probably would've offered already.
  • Options
    Nate Roberts
    He was recruiting this guy at Syracuse
    http://www.scout.com/player/203725-nate-roberts