Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doog Saturday

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,498
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Yacking off to Yankoff, reading anti-romar, pro who-the-fuck-did-we-hire-again posts, sportin'' purp and geld, ready to root against my zaggots and quooks.

Fuck, just need to turn on the UW-Webfeet replay and light another bean now.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I'm cheering for both oregon and gonzaga. I've got no reason to dislike either school in basketball. It's not like I have a team to cheer for here in washington.

I have money riding on Kansas to harvest quook tears and win it all.

Fuck Gonzaga. You're a fag if you want to go to college in Spokane. Went to a bar with my quook friend Thursday during their game. Couple of zaggots there at a booth. Not even watching the game. Just wanted everyone to know they're alums at an overrated shit school. Fucking tryhard fag school and fans.

NHL/NBA playoffs can't start soon enough.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    haie said:

Yacking off to Yankoff, reading anti-romar, pro who-the-fuck-did-we-hire-again posts, sportin'' purp and geld, ready to root against my zaggots and quooks.

Fuck, just need to turn on the UW-Webfeet replay and light another bean now.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fleenor is warning everyone that next year's season "could be the worst UW basketball season in decades".

Gee, I wonder what that experience will be like. If only we had a frame of reference.

Fold. The. Program.

And fuck Fleenor in his crusty, sandy man-twat.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I can't wait to hear the Doog excuses for why Gonzaga can make a F4 but UW can't because they are a football school
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I can't wait to hear the Doog excuses for why Gonzaga can make a F4 but UW can't because they are a football school

Because UW is retarded and can't find a coach to play at this level. And we're a football school.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Kansas and Carolina are far from AAU roll the ball out programs. Kentucky gets the one and dones but by March they figure out that you have to do the little things to win.

The outlier is Duke because depending on their team they can be Charmin soft ...
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Kansas and Carolina are far from AAU roll the ball out programs. Kentucky gets the one and dones but by March they figure out that you have to do the little things to win.

The outlier is Duke because depending on their team they can be Charmin soft ...

I realize that, I was talking about the elite talent level they recruit at, and doogs thinking that Romar could do that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great day to be a gonzaga duck fan!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blazers up by 7 ATM and still in the hunt to get destroyed by GS. Suck it down haters