Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Getting off the bus?

It's halftime in the midst of another trouncing in the desert. Normally, I would guess that Sark's Huskies failed to get off the bus for the first half and now wait to see if they have anything to bring to the game for the second half, but there are a couple of things different about this embarrassment I'm watching while waiting for BSU to kick it off against Nevada. First: it's plain for all to see that Sark has lost this team, especially on offense and special teams; and Second: the 2013 Huskies failed to get on the bus to SeaTac and the unavoidable flight south to another long day in the sun.

The Sun Devil's defensive front have watched the film of our offensive struggles against Oregon's defense last week and are playing punch the blocking dummy with the Husky inoffensive line. Hate to drop names, but Kohler may be the worst senior offensive linemen I've ever seen. So much for veteran experience, eh Sark? Time to go watch some more slaughter........ or switch over to BSU-Nevada and a real football game.