Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

fire mora!

Comments

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
    Apparently he needs better coordinators or players or something.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Hundley has trust issues.

Implosion incoming.
  • To be fair to the Doogs, I'm off the Mora bandwagon. If only Doogs could ever admit that Sark sucks.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

To be fair to the Doogs, I'm off the Mora bandwagon. If only Doogs could ever admit that Sark sucks.

I'm not off the Mora bandwagon, I am intrigued by him and his recruiting has been incredible, but he really has not done much. What games has he won the past two years that were huge surprises? Nebraska from last year is all I can think of, and Nebraska wasn't even that good.

• To be fair to the Doogs, I'm off the Mora bandwagon. If only Doogs could ever admit that Sark sucks.

I'm not off the Mora bandwagon, I am intrigued by him and his recruiting has been incredible, but he really has not done much. What games has he won the past two years that were huge surprises? Nebraska from last year is all I can think of, and Nebraska wasn't even that good.

Saying I'm off the bandwagon is too strong. Just meant if they lose I'm not going to pump him up like I have been.

This is a big game for Mora as a head coach. You can't lose to David Shaw three times in a 10 game span.

I mean I hold Sark to the same standard I hold all coaches. Wouldn't be fair to bash on Sark then brag up Mora if he loses these next two games.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,123 Founders Club
    Hundley sucked hard today. The penalties sucked hard today. The dogs should know now how good Price is.

Mora is in his second year. He's doing fine. No doubt the doogs are celebrating but they're doogs. Don't be a doog.

Sark is in his 5th year. Anyway UW is not hiring Mora. We're stuck with Sark. Enjoy the ride
  • Hundley sucked hard today. The penalties sucked hard today. The dogs should know now how good Price is.

Mora is in his second year. He's doing fine. No doubt the doogs are celebrating but they're doogs. Don't be a doog.

Sark is in his 5th year. Anyway UW is not hiring Mora. We're stuck with Sark. Enjoy the ride

Saying Mora is good then comparing him to Sark is like the Doogs saying Sark is good comparing him to Ty.

We know Mora is better than Sark but is he going to be the guy leading us to Rose Bowls?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hundley sucked hard today. The penalties sucked hard today. The dogs should know now how good Price is.

Saying Mora is good then comparing him to Sark is like the Doogs saying Sark is good comparing him to Ty.

We know Mora is better than Sark but is he going to be the guy leading us to Rose Bowls?
    Stupid question. Mora isn't leaving UCLA to go to UW.

downgrade
    I didn't compare him to Sark. I said he's doing fine. Because he is.
    And since I said we're not hiring him he won't be leading us to Rose Bowls
  • Well how many Rose Bowls do you think Mora leads UCLA to?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Well how many Rose Bowls do you think Mora leads UCLA to?

The O/U is 5.
    I hate to sound like Phill Bleenor but that's a silly question. He's 14-6 with a winning road record and great recruiting. I've never bought instant analysis shit. He hasn't done anything to show we were wrong in 2007 or 2003
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    I am not off the bandwagon. Next year will be very telling.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Mora will be pulling out the plunger when UW comes to town. uw upper campus doesnt like guys who like to plunger teams and build teams starting with lines.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

To be fair to the Doogs, I'm off the Mora bandwagon. If only Doogs could ever admit that Sark sucks.

The comeback win against Nebraska, on the road, was enough for me to believe Mora is the real deal.

UCLA is traditionally softer than their powder blue jerseys.

Getting beat 3 times by a Harbaugh built team brings no shame.

I will be very anxious to see the Oregon game.