Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Friday gaymes thread

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Okie St / Michigan is wildly entertaining

Baylor is losing to NMSU

good start

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club

You old fucks are absurd. The tournament is great. Nothing better than putting action on every game and watching at the office while pretending to do work (or class s/o @backthepack ).

Yes it's not NBA level basketball but that's half the fun. The Vandy idiot fucking up tremendously to lose the game, Mount Saint Mary's fouling in the last minute down 20 to get over for the game, band nerds crying, that's the tournament I love to watch.

And yea CBS decided to monetize it, what a bunch of jerks! I hate being able to jump between games with the click of a button!

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You old fucks are absurd. The tournament is great. Nothing better than putting action on every game and watching at the office while pretending to do work (or class s/o @backthepack ).

Yes it's not NBA level basketball but that's half the fun. The Vandy idiot fucking up tremendously to lose the game, Mount Saint Mary's fouling in the last minute down 20 to get over for the game, band nerds crying, that's the tournament I love to watch.

And yea CBS decided to monetize it, what a bunch of jerks! I hate being able to jump between games with the click of a button!

You can't begin to understand my emotional depth.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Arkansas - Seton Hall - ref calls a flagrant 1 with 10 seconds left.

I had Arky but that was a bullshit call. Fuck you, refs. Fuck you. Fucking power hungry motherfuckers.

Let 'em play.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2017

I had Arky but that was a bullshit call. Fuck you, refs. Fuck you. Fucking power hungry motherfuckers.

Let 'em play.

that was really disappointing. refs clearly inserted themselves into a 1-possession game and snuffed seton hall out

terrible
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Gladstone said:

Let 'em play.

that was really disappointing. refs clearly inserted themselves into a 1-posession game and snuffed seton hall out

terrible
    Listening to Seth Davis argue that it was a +1 makes me sick to my stomach.

The fact that they are arguing this shit further reinforces my love for 80's and 90's basketball. You essentially had to undercut somebody on a breakaway and flip them on their neck to get a flagrant foul - and they had to carry the guy out of a stretcher to boot.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've gotten every game today except for Creighton. Only two missed games so far. Yes, I am the guy talking about my bracket.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dayton vs wichita state

can we call dibs on the loser

or the winner idc
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

dayton vs wichita state

can we call dibs on the loser

or the winner idc

This game has been entertaining as fuck. I forgot what it's like to watch two well coached teams duke it out. Give me either coach, who fuckin cares.