Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

trump releases his insane budget

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

I like the budget. Never watched Downton Abbey so I don't care about PBS.

I ride the train a lot regionally, but cross country would be a nightmare and if I was so poor I needed to do it, I could figure it out.

Nothing we do with environment is going to matter as long as China, India, and Russia exist in the same world. A bloated money suck department if I've ever seen one.

The emphasis on cyber security and intelligence in the military budget is greatly needed. Everyone is in uproar about Russian Hacking, well then we're losing the battle and need to invest heavily in protecting our country in that department.

Couldn't care less about the wall.

Don't mind cutting funding to the state department, especially since it's noted that embassy security will be a top priority and not suffer under the cuts.

Maybe the world will respect us more when they realize how much money we throw at it.

A lot of tight buttholes internationally right now.

Make America Great Again!

a lot of the environmental cuts like great lakes protection is about clean water, not climate change.

not to mention cuts to science across the board. including biomed research.
    There's a reason they are called regressives.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    AZDuck said:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/white-house-says-cutting-meals-on-wheels-is-compassionate.html

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

Head Start and Meals on Wheels are enormously effective and relatively cheap. I get my pay checks from the DoD, and I'd be willing to take a $100 haircut for those programs.

Just as noone is stopping you from whining about the cuts,,, noone is stopping you from donating to Meals on Wheels either.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/white-house-says-cutting-meals-on-wheels-is-compassionate.html

Head Start and Meals on Wheels are enormously effective and relatively cheap. I get my pay checks from the DoD, and I'd be willing to take a $100 haircut for those programs.

Just as noone is stopping you from whining about the cuts,,, noone is stopping you from donating to Meals on Wheels either.
    No, it's only good if you pay. Because you are poor. And stupid. HTH.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Engrish pweeze?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Engrish pweeze?
    Got it. Here we go

N O. I T 'S O N L Y G O O D I F Y O U P A Y. B E C A U S E Y O U A R E P O O R. A N D S T U P I D. H T H.

I can get you crayons if you need additional help and pictures.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

"Increases the number of ships in the Navy's fleet"

I'm not a war expert but in this era dominated by drones and airstrikes why do we need more ships?

No... No you're not.

But it never stops you from driveling on and on about a subject, now does it?
    Ships transport troops and equipment. Ships project power. Ships defend the troops and equipment. Ships launch drones, cruise missiles, aircraft and helicopters, landing craft, tanks, APC's etc. etc. etc.

Of course if you knew most of the world was wet and that most of the worlds commerce moves via water it would have made the above more comprehensible.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2017
    Increasing defense spending is FS. The wall isn't. There are millions of reasons why.

The tax decreases for the rich and veiled tax increases for the middle class and poor are Republicunt 101. No surprise there.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If anyone want to know what Trumps dick tastes like, ask @RaceBannon
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Increasing defense spending is FS. The wall isn't. There are millions of reasons why.

The tax decreases for the rich and veiled tax increases for the middle class and poor are Republicunt 101. No surprise there.

The wall is also FS
    The wall is ok if they adjust Border Patrol payroll after it is finished. They won't which means the wall will be FS.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This wall worked great! For the Manchus who regularly crossed it and eventually overthrew the Ming dynasty...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

This wall worked great! For the Manchus who regularly crossed it and eventually overthrew the Ming dynasty...

The Mings just needed more time to get their own moo goo gai pans in there.