Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Two different worlds

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Top threads currently on dawgman:

"I just called UW to cancel my season tickets."

and

" There better be a HOME RUN hire in the wings!
or else this program is &%$ed!!!
At least we had the best class of incoming recruits to look forward to....
Jen, I sure as h-ll hope you know what you're doing....."

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Top threads currently on dawgman:

"I just called UW to cancel my season tickets."

and

" There better be a HOME RUN hire in the wings!
    or else this program is &%$ed!!!
    At least we had the best class of incoming recruits to look forward to....
    Jen, I sure as h-ll hope you know what you're doing....."

Yes I sure as hell hope she knows what she's doing because I loved this team at 11 in the Pac-12. They fall one more spot, I am out!!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

There's way too many people out there absolutely convinced that there's no way that the UW basketball job is worth anything ... too many think it's an average at best job and that winning here isn't possible.

The logic behind this is insane ...

The job isn't going to Archie Miller ...

Go find me some names out there that Cohen could go after that would make a splash?

If we learned anything from how she got Pete to leave Boise, she apparently doesn't limit herself to what the non-believers think is realistic. She makes her targets tell her no and doesn't give them reasons to do so.

She has tremendous boobs and she knows how to use them.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good. Fuck them. We win.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,878
    edited March 2017
    Tequilla said:

There's way too many people out there absolutely convinced that there's no way that the UW basketball job is worth anything ... too many think it's an average at best job and that winning here isn't possible.

The logic behind this is insane ...

The job isn't going to Archie Miller ...

Go find me some names out there that Cohen could go after that would make a splash?

If we learned anything from how she got Pete to leave Boise, she apparently doesn't limit herself to what the non-believers think is realistic. She makes her targets tell her no and doesn't give them reasons to do so.

It's tough to turn down tittay fucking.

If she pulls off an Archie Miller/Gregg Marshall-type hire, I vow never to make Jen tittay comments again.

This month.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    UW is a sleeping giant in CBB. Good BBALL culture, excellent talent, and a good fan base.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have to say I am impressed with the volume of posts on this board that I mark read without reading most days. You guys are dogged if nothing else.

I could reel off the times Husky basketball mattered over my lifetime rather easily.

The 60's - No - UCLA, nuff said on that

The 70's - Big Game James Edwards and Marv Harshman's Huskies who gave Woodden his last loss, took advantage of the expanded tourney to lose to Missouri. The local talent then split between UW and Seattle U and both had some pros but no noise in the Dance

The 80's - Harshman beat Chevbeski before anyone knew who the fuck he was and made the Sweet 16 where............................................................they lost

90's - Bender loses in the Sweet 16 to U Conn

2000's - Romar loses in the Sweet 16 to U Conn and Louisville. Just being on the court with such great programs really did wonders.

What a shitty program. Don't see that changing