Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where is the line to bleaux haie?

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
All hail our new Propaganda Minister. Makes Race Bannon's announcement of the Mora hiring look like Dewey defeating Truman.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    So far he's half right. If Porter sticks around, I'll bleaux him. If not he's gonna settle for a reacharound.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    People forget the U.S. needed to beat Finland (people forget that). It was still a miracle worthy of unconditional celebration.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

People forget the U.S. needed to beat Finland (people forget that). It was still a miracle worthy of unconditional celebration.

Oh this news is the shit, no doubt. But if Porter doesn't stay then Haie was still full of shit and lucked into the Romar part.

As far as Haie is concerned, LIFPO.
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

MelloDawg said:

Oh this news is the shit, no doubt. But if Porter doesn't stay then Haie was still full of shit and lucked into the Romar part.

Well this would be a lean towards "full of shit". Not only did he not silently reaffirm his commitment to UW - he never even fucking signed an LOI.

• Options
    Saracen said:

dnc said:

MelloDawg said:

Well this would be a lean towards "full of shit". Not only did he not silently reaffirm his commitment to UW - he never even fucking signed an LOI.

Interesting that there are conflicting reports here.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

First blowjob+rimmer combo from him and Shane, please:

It guess you have more faith in Jen Cohen than I do.

Congrats.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Congrats.
    This is like the Boston Bruins announcing they fired a Stanley Cup winning coach during the Patriots Superb Owl parade. You are really showing some courage here.

Oh yeah, and:

I don't want to say I told you so, but who am I kidding of course I want to do exactly that.

I told you guys.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Congrats.
    This is like the Boston Bruins announcing they fired a Stanley Cup winning coach during the Patriots Superb Owl parade. You are really showing some courage here.

Oh yeah, and:

I don't want to say I told you so, but who am I kidding of course I want to do exactly that.

I told you guys.
    But you were just "trolling" remember???
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Congrats.

Oh yeah, and:

I told you guys.
    It took you almost 5 hours to come up with this shit?

The Porter shit that I heard was an obvious stretch. Anyone with a pulse knows if Romar was gone, they would be gone as well.

Like I've stated before, my source is a bigger basketball doog than you, which is an amazing accomplishment.

You're face is smashed in, and the ravens are fighting over your skinny hipster corpse. It's why you're just now coming out of hiding even though you've been tweeting all afternoon.
    No, it took me 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Congrats.

Oh yeah, and:

I told you guys.

The Porter shit that I heard was an obvious stretch. Anyone with a pulse knows if Romar was gone, they would be gone as well.

Like I've stated before, my source is a bigger basketball doog than you, which is an amazing accomplishment.

You're face is smashed in, and the ravens are fighting over your skinny hipster corpse. It's why you're just now coming out of hiding even though you've been tweeting all afternoon.
    No, it took me 5 minutes.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Congrats.

Oh yeah, and:

I told you guys.

Live look at @haie

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Congrats.

Oh yeah, and:

I told you guys.

Live look at @haie