Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Mora beats Shaw then...

Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
If Mora beats Shaw, then I'm officially on the Mora bandwagon.

If Mora loses, then I'm calling all of the Mora leg-humpers fags that just like the color baby blue.

Pretty simple. Just win.

(and I don't mean any disrespect to homos by using the word fag as a pejorative... but this is a football board... when in rome and all that)

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    edited October 2013
    Pretty sure UW had scored by this point in the game.

When is UCLA going to step up on O?
  • This game looks like a fucking dreckfest. I'm actually more confident with UW's offense watching this.

UW should have beat Stanford by two scores if our special teams were fucking shitty like always.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    what we're seeing are two outstanding defenses
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    UCLA's offense looks like shit.

what we're seeing are two outstanding defenses

Maybe, but UW's offense was able to put up more points on Furd's outstanding defense, than UCLA is doing...

• what we're seeing are two outstanding defenses

UW was moving the ball with ease on this "great" defense though so was Utah..........
    I guess we will see if Mora can make any excellent half time adjustments.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    edited October 2013
    Strong defenses, not outstanding.

Hundley is not a very accurate passer and UCLA is struggling to run the ball without Jordon James. Stanford's offense is quite pedestrian compared to its peer group.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Hundley is not a very accurate passer and UCLA is struggling to run the ball without Jordon James. Stanford's offense is quite pedestrian compared to its peer group.

Hundley is so inconsistent it's ridiculous. Outstanding athlete and arm but he misses these really simple throws
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    Your_Mom said:

Shut the fuck up and watch. Mora's been outcoaching his cohorts in the second half all season. UCLA was down 21-3 at Nebraska. That game turned out OK for Mora and UCLA.

Fag.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Anyone take the under on this game? 54 1/2 points
  • dhdawg said:

Hundley is so inconsistent it's ridiculous. Outstanding athlete and arm but he misses these really simple throws
    You just described Jake Locker.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dhdawg said:

Just say black. Less typing.
    edited October 2013
    AlCzervik said:

Your_Mom said:

Shut the fuck up and watch. Mora's been outcoaching his cohorts in the second half all season. UCLA was down 21-3 at Nebraska. That game turned out OK for Mora and UCLA.

Fag.
    If you are going to tell me to shut the fuck up in my own thread, then I'm going to have to insist that you say it to my face at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District.

Tuff guy.

By the way, if you had any reading comprehension, you would have noticed that I was recognizing Mora's 2nd half abilities with my question.

But still, UW scored more on Furd by now.

Homo.
    Your_Mom said:

AlCzervik said:

Your_Mom said:

Fag.
    If you are going to tell me to shut the fuck up in my own thread, then I'm going to have to insist that you say it to my face at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District.

Tuff guy.

By the way, if you had any reading comprehension, you would have noticed that I was recognizing Mora's 2nd half abilities with my question.

Homo.
    Great NOGAF doog talking point, as always.

We were tied with Oregon in the 3rd qtr!

We led Ohio St at halftime!!

We scored on the opening drive @ Oklahoma!!!

Losers fucking lose. HTH.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I think I could get in right now for UCLA's OL.

Mora's decision to punt from the Stanford 36 in the first half was retarded.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Tuff guy.

Homo.

What I posted wasn't my opinion, it was just what I've been hearing. You need to learn the difference.

You're lucky I post here at all.

Your_Mom said:

AlCzervik said:

Your_Mom said:

Fag.

Tuff guy.

Homo.

That's all you got? UCLA losing to Furd makes me a Doog?

Dumbshit.

As I said, if Mora wins... I'm on the bandwagon.
    Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

AlCzervik said:

Your_Mom said:

Fag.

Tuff guy.

Homo.

That's all you got? UCLA losing to Furd makes me a Doog?

Dumbshit.

As I said, if Mora wins... I'm on the bandwagon.
    Bold text. How does it work?