Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Florida

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
If those fuckers are anywhere near the top 25 after today I'm fucking out!!!!

Shouldn't be 22 as it is. Their offense to quote the game day crew is hot fucking garbage.

Teams live on rep for so long in this game. Ridick

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    throw in Georgia and Auburn too. I've brought this up many times. If an SEC team loses, they drop 1-2 spots in the polls. PAC12 teams drop 10 spots after a loss. See Stanford. Fucking tired of it. How long did a 1-loss South Carolina stay above UCLA, keeping them out of the top 10? So sick of the SEC.

Look how South Carolina is struggling with Tennessee? Fucking bullshit. Texas A&M has a loss and they're still above unbeaten UCLA. Fuck off!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

throw in Georgia and Auburn too. I've brought this up many times. If an SEC team loses, they drop 1-2 spots in the polls. PAC12 teams drop 10 spots after a loss. See Stanford. Fucking tired of it. How long did a 1-loss South Carolina stay above UCLA, keeping them out of the top 10? So sick of the SEC.

Look how South Carolina is struggling with Tennessee? Fucking bullshit. Texas A&M has a loss and they're still above unbeaten UCLA. Fuck off!

When your only loss is to the number one team in the nation you tend to not drop very far in the polls.

The polls are for ranking team not ordering them by record.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Texas A&M has a loss and they're still above unbeaten UCLA. Fuck off!

Yeah. Losing to #1 Alabama by 7 means they should have dropped 20 spots.

PL_SS_FS
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

When your only loss is to the number one team in the nation you tend to not drop very far in the polls.

The polls are for ranking team not ordering them by record.

Nice job keeping it on topic guys. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Adderal is our friend.
  • throw in Georgia and Auburn too. I've brought this up many times. If an SEC team loses, they drop 1-2 spots in the polls. PAC12 teams drop 10 spots after a loss. See Stanford. Fucking tired of it. How long did a 1-loss South Carolina stay above UCLA, keeping them out of the top 10? So sick of the SEC.

You mean like how UW went from #15 to #20 dropping only five spots after losing two straight games?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I cannot believe I picked them, Muschamp is overfuckingrated
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    I didn't see the game, but I think the final score is really indicative of where the Florida program is at right now.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    PurpleJ said:

Meatheads like that guy make good coordinators but really shitty head coaches.

The fucking guy doesn't have a clue. That program almost runs itself ... you just need someone competent and you'll be able to compete.
    he needs to stop living in the 1950's. U can't win anymore JUST running, and playing defense, just like Sark can't win neglecting the Offensive and Defensive lines
  • Muschamp just like Sark shouldn't have been handed the car keys to a major program until he had proven himself as a head coach elsewhere.

I don't get why major schools do that. I can understand a WSU doing that but not Florida, Notre Dame or even UW.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    You don't mean like Bob Stoops right?

Muschamp just like Sark shouldn't have been handed the car keys to a major program until he had proven himself as a head coach elsewhere.

I don't get why major schools do that. I can understand a WSU doing that but not Florida, Notre Dame or even UW.

• You don't mean like Bob Stoops right?

Muschamp just like Sark shouldn't have been handed the car keys to a major program until he had proven himself as a head coach elsewhere.

You mean Bob Stoops way back in the late 1990's right?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Meatheads like that guy make good coordinators but really shitty head coaches.

The fucking guy doesn't have a clue. That program almost runs itself ... you just need someone competent and you'll be able to compete.
    Two completely different sets of responsibilities.

I think his best move would be to wait for another shot in the NFL. The guy has proved to be a great DC, and I think that's where his best shot at winning a championship lies. Maybe he just really wants to be the guy in charge...who knows what motivates him
    he coaches like a DC, watching their offense makes my eyes bleed. There are great coordinators who become great HC's, and there are great coordinators that become shitty HC's
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Probably because there's zero evidence that a guy that is proven at a small school will outperform a highly regarded assistant.