Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Milo Yiannopoulos

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
I never really paid much attention to him but recently started watching his videos and, I gotta say, I love this guy.

There are things I disagree with him on, most often how to solve problems, but god damn is he good at arguing.

If he goes away forever because of his comments on underage sex it'll be a real shame. He's a good voice to have out there.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Perfectly said, and I totally agree.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Sort of seems like a fag to me.

That is why @allpurpleallgold likes him
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

That is why @allpurpleallgold likes him and Derek strokes his ballsack.
    FIFY
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    You guys, he is not a he. Stop referring her as a guy. That is flat out gender bullying and a micro aggression.

Agree with what she says??

She is a fuckin troll. Got 15 minutes for spewing bullshit. Of course allpurp was digging it. No surprise. Dumb fuck Maher did. He put her on his show what a sucker.

Just ask race about trolling. His hero is really good at trolling and tweeting.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    Founders Club

I was just thinking yesterday about how that guy was the absolute poster child for "15 minutes of fame". He was all over the national news for like 5 days, endorses kid fucking, and poof, he gone.

I expect we'll see a picture of him 5 years from now all fat and drugged out on a "remember this guy" segment of Extra

I've heard him criticize an entire audience and be booed for it and he did not back down. I think he's got the resiliency to make a big comeback a couple years down the line.

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was just thinking yesterday about how that guy was the absolute poster child for "15 minutes of fame". He was all over the national news for like 5 days, endorses kid fucking, and poof, he gone.

I expect we'll see a picture of him 5 years from now all fat and drugged out on a "remember this guy" segment of Extra

I've heard him criticize an entire audience and be booed for it and he did not back down. I think he's got the resiliency to make a big comeback a couple years down the line.

Maybe as the featured speaker at a NAMBLA convention

We are a nation that gives second chances blah blah blah won't apply to someone who appears to favor sex with children
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Of course you support someone arguing until they are blue in the face why the alternative facts are actually true.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Leave it to HH when it comes to defending pedophilia.

This is actually a badge of courage. Right race?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    tenndawg said:

We are a nation that gives second chances blah blah blah won't apply to someone who appears to favor sex with children
    Exactly.

Fuck him.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    tenndawg said:

Tell that to those still buying Michael Jackson albums.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194

I never really paid much attention to him but recently started watching his videos and, I gotta say, I love this guy.

There are things I disagree with him on, most often how to solve problems, but god damn is he good at arguing.

If he goes away forever because of his comments on underage sex it'll be a real shame. He's a good voice to have out there.

That's not creepy at all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like I moved to Lil Jimmy s head
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

That is why @allpurpleallgold likes him
    NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Two things you don't want to do -get in a brawl with a gay and argue with a gay.

Those fags can fight.

Sounds like you are curious.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is he the guy tearing it up for the Bucks? I can't keep my Greeks straight