Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rumor of Pnk/White uni combination

Someone on the other site claims that UW will be wearing a pink W and pink socks* today.

If that is true and we get our asses kicked it will be two nails in Sark's coffin. One for the annual 3-game losing street and inability to beat a ranked team and a second for the ridicule that will come from looking like pussies while you lose. Oregon is fine because you can dress like sissies while playing WSU and you're safe. If you are a coach on the hot seat and you choose yo do that on a tough road game during a losing streak you better damn well win.

* 1. pink sock
(n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.
When I left prison, I had a pink sock the size of Texas.
2. pink sock
Slang term for prolapse rectum, or anal prolapse, a medical condition in which the colon is turned inside out and may protude out the anus.
I was so constipated, when I finally took a dump it felt like i had a pink sock

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    this frighteningly appropriate.

anal plundering
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    They can wear tutus for all I care as long as they win!1!!11!1
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Someone on the other site claims that UW will be wearing a pink W and pink socks* today.

If that is true and we get our asses kicked it will be two nails in Sark's coffin. One for the annual 3-game losing street and inability to beat a ranked team and a second for the ridicule that will come from looking like pussies while you lose. Oregon is fine because you can dress like sissies while playing WSU and you're safe. If you are a coach on the hot seat and you choose yo do that on a tough road game during a losing streak you better damn well win.

* 1. pink sock
    (n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering getting repeatedly plunger raped by mediocre teams in Arizona; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.
    When I left prison, I had a pink sock the size of Texas.
    2. pink sock
    Slang term for prolapse rectum, or anal prolapse, a medical condition in which the colon is turned inside out and may protude out the anus.
    I was so constipated, when I finally took a dump it felt like i had a pink sock

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    go ahead and do The Lawnmower wearing pink... That's just great... It'll look like a Broadway production of Fame.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013

go ahead and do The Lawnmower wearing pink... That's just great... It'll look like a Broadway production of Fame. Richard Simmons trying to jerk off Anderson Cooper while losing by 3 touchdowns.

Fixed.

Kind of looks like the Lawnmower, doesn't it?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    You guys are way to serious about the uniforms. Everyone in the NFL is wearing pink. Get the fuck over it.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Sark is a known supporter of Sue Them G Komen.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,128 Founders Club

You guys are way to serious about the uniforms. Everyone in the NFL is wearing pink. Get the fuck over it.

My two parent family taught me that "everyone is doing it" is not a good reason. If everyone jumped off a cliff would you do that too?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

At the Nuremberg Trials, the Nazis' defense was that everyone else was following the Third Reich's orders, so it seemed like they should just follow along.
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    Oregon is fine because you can dress like sissies while playing WSU and you're safe. when you kick everyones' asses by three scores or more and just want moar free pub.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

At the Nuremberg Trials, the Nazis' defense was that everyone else was following the Third Reich's orders, so it seemed like they should just follow along.

link?

My two parent family taught me that "everyone is doing it" is not a good reason. If everyone jumped off a cliff would you do that too?
    Yes.

Yeah, they make a good point.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Well, certainly not while I was trying to finish all my dinner cause there were children starving in India. . .maybe after dessert.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Which one of your dads taught you this important life lesson?
  • I'd love to hear what those early 1990's players have to say about Sark and this soft program. I know how some of them feel already. You can tell guys like Chorak and a few others don't like him.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

I don't see pink. But then again, I don't see colors.
  • AZDuck said:

I don't see pink. But then again, I don't see colors.

White fucking helmets again?! Jesus. Not only does this guy lose games but he has no respect for UW's tradition.

I get the one game a year black out(should always be a night game) but the white pants/white helmets has to go.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    The white helmets need to DIAF.

Aren't the shiny gold and the matte black helmets enough for the kids these days? Christ.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    Blue waffle > pink sock