Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Husky-Sun Devil Game Thread

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

dtd said:

MelloDawg said:

dtd said:

My God, this is predictable.Don't win a Pac-12 title 5 years after 0-12, and people are calling for his job. Who recruited all that talent? More to the point, what kind of suicidal maniac would want to coach here? We're thinner than we thought on the OL, Price is playing hurt, and ASU is exposing that. Back away from the damn ledge, fellas!

This post was edited by DenverDawg on 10/19/2013 at 7:17 PM

Go fuck yourself.
    huh?
    No one is demanding we win a Pac-12 title and, if we don't, Sark should be fired. We want to be competitive in Year 5. Many mouthbreathers don't understand this and think we want a Rose Bowl every season.
    No fucking shit. You're aware I pasted a post that someone else made on another bored, right?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

wait did Robinson just say sark said the penalties was an overrated stat?

Yes. Yes he did. I'm barely paying attention while reading all this doogman goodness, I had to rewind to make sure I heard that correctly.

That in a nutshell shows why sark is not HC material.
    can u roll back to get the exact quote, I want to use it as my signiture
    Here it is...

"Washington gets called a lot (penalties). Steve Sarkisian last night said to us overrated stat, number of penalties." Parker:"Yeah, he didn't care about it."
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Yes. Yes he did. I'm barely paying attention while reading all this doogman goodness, I had to rewind to make sure I heard that correctly.

Here it is...

"Washington gets called a lot (penalties). Steve Sarkisian last night said to us overrated stat, number of penalties." Parker:"Yeah, he didn't care about it."
    FIRE. SARK. NOW.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Here it is...

thank u
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

who's #3?

Cleveland Wallace.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Scary stat. ASU had 3 goal to go situations and settled for FGs. The score could be worse.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,063
    Sark might need some cab fare in 30 mins.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I want a tarmac firing.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Scary stat. ASU had 3 goal to go situations and settled for FGs. The score could be worse.

WILCOX FOR HEAD COACH!
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    I only pray ASU blowouts get two former Carroll beneficiaries to get axed this season.
    our defense is terrible against spread teams
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

MelloDawg said:

dtd said:

MelloDawg said:

dtd said:

My God, this is predictable.Don't win a Pac-12 title 5 years after 0-12, and people are calling for his job. Who recruited all that talent? More to the point, what kind of suicidal maniac would want to coach here? We're thinner than we thought on the OL, Price is playing hurt, and ASU is exposing that. Back away from the damn ledge, fellas!

This post was edited by DenverDawg on 10/19/2013 at 7:17 PM

Go fuck yourself.
    huh?
    No one is demanding we win a Pac-12 title and, if we don't, Sark should be fired. We want to be competitive in Year 5. Many mouthbreathers don't understand this and think we want a Rose Bowl every season.
    No fucking shit. You're aware I pasted a post that someone else made on another bored, right?
    You can't expect me to read through every bored in this economy. T's and P's to my patience.
    classic ASJ garbage time TD
  • Why is Price still in there?! This game is over.

Looks like Price is in serious pain with his shoulder. Good job there coach dumb fuck!
    why play price the rest of the season, TSIO get cyler some experience
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,063
    dhdawg said:

Yes, time to get Miley ready for the 2015 season.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,663 Founders Club
    TSIAFTW

The season is a fucking train wreck. It was over but I had naive hope for 10 wins or something...
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dhdawg said:

Because Sark wants to score as many points as possible so he can blame Wilcox.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,663 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    Wow a garbage TD"! full f****** victory!!!!

f*** you Sark