Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2017 Husky Combine Nonofficial Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My assumption with Dotson moving to CB is he must have shitty hands cuz it sure as hell seems like we? need WRs more than CBs.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    digits said:

My assumption with Dotson moving to CB is he must have shitty hands cuz it sure as hell seems like we? need WRs more than CBs.
    Hard to say. We? Have have our second gear receiver from last year but lost our tip 3 corners. I agree corner is deep on paper but none of them have ever proven themselves. Pettis is a stud and Chico is coming off a solid year. If you add Lenius and Fuller that's four guys who have arguably played more in real situations than the best returning corner.

Add the we class which is probably slightly deeper than the corner since I assume one of the corners ends up at safety and it seems playing time at receiver is not going to be easy to come by, even sans Ross.

Dotson probably doesn't crack the corner rotation either though. We'll see i gues.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He most likely end up at safety than corner
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles in 15' and came back in 16'. Had 8 sacks and 40 tackles. I think an edge rusher relies on explosion and quickness. Suggs is up there in age.

Sydney can come back fine. He has youth on​ his side as well.

But whatever, you guys can write him off.

Damaryius Thomas' entire NFL career is post Achilles tear, but you don't repair 20-30 Achilles tendons per year so quit saying stupid shit.
    Going to help you out. Once the MRI is reviewed it will tell you how far it has retracted. My assumption is it retracted 2-3 cm from its insertion point and is a midstance tear. From what I remember, Thomas had an insertional avulsion not a midsubstsnce tear, I could be wrong. Apples to apples, we don't know what type of injury and not all are created the same.
    If it was an avulsion in Sydney Jones of the entire Achilles' tendon unit from the posterior superior aspect of the calcaneous, you could inject PRP and stem cells like Amnion (they have flowable amnion as of November) and perform a PARS technique, minimally invassive with a horizontal incision. Reach up grab the tendon with a Kocher forecept, pull it distallly and perform your P.A.R.S., take the fiberwire sutures and then put your anchors into the Calcaneous. Anchor the PARS sutures into the calcaneous using a blind tunnel technique and since he's an athlete over tighten and place in somewhat equinus position so he doesn't loose as much power. This will probably create more of a problem later on as with all equinus deformities, genu recurvatum, hyper pronation, etc etc etc. The key feature here is not doing an end to end anastomosis, with a krakow suture but rather using PARS and Calc anchors. Using Amnion to regenerate tendon and reduce inflammatory response would be key
    NeG preparing to post in this thread: