Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Jude FS

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Adam Jude ‏@A_Jude 13h
My Pac-12 predictions: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfootball/?p=16406

Rule Seven ‏@RuleSevenDoog 13h
@A_Jude This game is so easy to predict. UW is emotionally spent, ASU is confident again, Sark on the road. ASU wins easily, say 45-28?

Adam Jude ‏@A_Jude 10h
@RuleSevenDoog Ever the optimist, you. What happens if UW wins eight games? Do you cease to exist?

WTF? 8 WINS? this is fucking laughable. I hate our media

Comments

• Saw Sven interacting with cheesepack. I don't get that guy. He wants Russell Wilson traded, berates everyone for being a homer for calling him out on his fucktarded opinion then he gets mad if you think Sark should be fired.

I think he has to be trolling at this point. I don't see how you can defend Sark and hate Wilson unless this is Hugh Millen's secret twitter account.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Saw Sven interacting with cheesepack. I don't get that guy. He wants Russell Wilson traded, berates everyone for being a homer for calling him out on his fucktarded opinion then he gets mad if you think Sark should be fired.

I think he has to be trolling at this point. I don't see how you can defend Sark and hate Wilson unless this is Hugh Millen's secret twitter account.

He wants Wilson traded? I might need that make that my next signature that's holy fuck
  • dhdawg said:

Saw Sven interacting with cheesepack. I don't get that guy. He wants Russell Wilson traded, berates everyone for being a homer for calling him out on his fucktarded opinion then he gets mad if you think Sark should be fired.

He wants Wilson traded? I might need that make that my next signature that's holy fuck
    His twitter is an abortion. He actually thinks Harvey Road is an Oregon fan too. He's a dumb fuck.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Dude, take it easy on the Jood - he just needs a little more time. I think he'll be helpful in the long run. You can see it pop up at times
    I'm at a loss for words looking at his TL. This must be all a whoosh
  • dhdawg said:

I'm at a loss for words looking at his TL. This must be all a whoosh

I'm thinking so too. Probably that IMALOSER guy since he is taking the opposite stance on everything. Like he's arguing with the idiot Doogs like Randy McEldoog, Eric Byrd and MykFS about Wilson then argues with Sven and Harv about Sark/UW.

I just don't understand how you can think Sark is just fine but rip on Wilson who makes plays and wins games. Wilson is a top 10 QB right now IMO and only getting better.
    @cheesepack
    26 TD 10 INT is flat out AWFUL for a rookie. Too many homers don't realize that unlike me and @MarinerMisery
    -----------------------------------
    this confirms it's a whoosh, has to be
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Lol Wilson has the 2nd best QB rating since like week 10 of last year or something and he has a decent amount of rushing yards. Since week 9 last year he is 14-3 with a bunch of road wins.

The guy that wants him traded has to be trolling. Poorly I should say too.
  • Of course the idiot Doogs fell for his trolling though.

Of course the idiot Doogs fell for his trolling though.

he caught myk hook line and sinker
    very 5 reasons esque
  • dhdawg said:

Of course the idiot Doogs fell for his trolling though.

he caught myk hook line and sinker
    That's not hard to do. MykFS is on Section14AFS IMO.