Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Episode #29: Coaching Changes and 2018 Recruiting Preview

CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
edited March 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Discussion is had (between Teq and Dennis) concerning coaching attrition and new hires (Coker cowers and sobs). We set the stage for the 2018 recruiting class by looking at early offers and targets. General bullshit and banter (which is amazingly witty when Dennis does it) throughout.

Fuck iTunes, Fuck @SpoonieLuv. We hope you all enjoy.

traffic.libsyn.com/tsiopodcast/TSIO_-_Chris_Strauer_Jukebox_Edition.m4a

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pepsi please pin this shit correctly
  • Options

Top 4 finish and we expect a drop off in recruiting next year. Fucking unreal

We call them like we see them
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    5 or 6 4*? I get having a slight downturn, but that still seems unrealistic.

Jack Sirmon probably ends up a 4*, so we already have 3 committed. Tre'Shaun and one of the other receivers (Spiker) put us at 5. You don't think we'll get 2 more on top of that? Not everyone can go to USC even if they all want to.
  • Options

5 or 6 4*? I get having a slight downturn, but that still seems unrealistic.

Jack Sirmon probably ends up a 4*, so we already have 3 committed. Tre'Shaun and one of the other receivers (Spiker) put us at 5. You don't think we'll get 2 more on top of that? Not everyone can go to USC even if they all want to.

A lot will depend on how we are able to recruit on both sides of the line and in the secondary ...

Granted that I don't follow this as closely as Pepsi and Dennis so they probably have their reasons ... I'm thinking 8 is probably the over/under number ...

The point Dennis/Pepsi made that stick with me during the pod is that the positions we are good in is where the talent is on the West Coast and where we need a strong class it is weak in the West
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The level of excitement from Coker and Dennis when discussing teen boys at the start is kind of a turn off. By turn off I mean I'm hard right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Can someone PM me the actual number of listeners? I'm doing research. On stuff.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Request we call the Brown Derby a Brown Eye.
  • Options
    If you haven't figured out yet that Dennis hates everybody I can't help you
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I fixed it
  • Options

Tequilla said:

I fixed it
    Thank you Stalin ...

Pepsi going to Pepsi
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,361
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This place is getting more doogy every day.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Why did Coker stop drinking Messican Coke? WTF is his "need to take care of my body" faggy bullshit? Coker getting fat? Coker not getting it up? WTF?

People DIED producing The Real Thing, and you think you can just turn the tap off like a light-switch? It's an OUTRAGE!

Coker has never explained himself. I think he should have to change his name to @CalorieFreeSodaWaterIsBetterThanMexicanCoke if he wants to remain relevant.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Why did Coker stop drinking Messican Coke? WTF is his "need to take care of my body" faggy bullshit? Coker getting fat? Coker not getting it up? WTF?

People DIED producing The Real Thing, and you think you can just turn the tap off like a light-switch? It's an OUTRAGE!

Coker has never explained himself. I think he should have to change his name to @CalorieFreeSodaWaterIsBetterThanMexicanCoke if he wants to remain relevant.
    Has Coker gone Mormon?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just finished the podcast. Looks like Swaye has a support partner in Pepsi. God speed gentlemen.

You have 28 blue chips on your roster going into this next season. (thanks again for the research on this) Assuming your prediction plays out of only adding about a half a dozen blue chips in 2018, minus graduation seniors, where do you think your blue chip numbers will be for 2018? I have no clue how many blue chippers leave your roster next year but replacing them with only 6ish probably has you standing pat at best.

Keeping in mind the guideline that it takes about 45 blue chippers to win it all, where do you see Worshington finishing 2017 and 2018?

Do you think it's possible Worshington can get to 45 blue chipers? If so, when? Do you think Worshington (or any other program for that matter) can buck the trend and win it all with a roster of something significantly less than 45 BCs?