Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Never Forget

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
edited March 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I always say football mirrors relief. Also, the more money involved, the more things are magnified.

Does Sark drink a lot? Maybe. But lots of people do in all walks of life. Him doing what he did at USC ma be the the wake up call he truly needs. Sark may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. he may do stupid stuff, but he's not stupid. It's not going away in LA unless he addresses it quickly. I'm sure he will. Then the next thing that happens in LA will be the next big thing down there.

BTW, there are and have been some very, very successful coaches who are ragging alcoholics. Just like there are some very successful business people as well. Football mirrors real life.

Unlike some out here, when stuff like this happens to anybody, I don't think it's funny. There's a point where you're no longer screwing up, you're screwed up. At that point you need some help. I saw it first hand with Robert Upshaw last year.

Comments